• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Story: Why is Folka lusting after Nichole? Isn't that super creepy?

User Info: Ferozban

Ferozban
4 weeks ago#1
We know from Folkas past Story Event that she is basically his great-great-great-great grandma....

Not sure how many "Great-Greats-" you have to put in front but she is still related to him. He is an offspring of her.

So.... it's incest.

But i guess wincest in a japanese game is like a normal relationship???
Just imagine your great great grandma lusting after you.. :////

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
4 weeks ago#2
It is enough greats that under normal circumstances it would no longer count as incest. Problem is that she has somehow permanently altered the hair color of her line and gave them a connection to Leviathan, so they’re more related than they should be.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
4 weeks ago#3
In some countrys its legal to marry your cousin and thats far more disgusting than Folka wanting Nichols D.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Hyoh lead geared towards trials
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 25XX ATK Akstar

Ferozban
4 weeks ago#4
uwnim posted...
It is enough greats that under normal circumstances

Enough greats... under normal circumstances?

How can enough greats ever be "normal circumstances"? That is basically a Thing that never can happen in real life. So there are no rules for it in our Society other than common sense.

And common sense would be that she might look at her bloodline, feeling pride and accomplishment.... or something like that what you get from lootboxes.

But certaily not getting wet down there....

Ferozban
4 weeks ago#5
Randomx posted...
In some countrys its legal to marry your cousin and thats far more disgusting than Folka wanting Nichols D.

Yeah and i would hope that these countries that have medival laws, change them one day.
That is not only creepy but dangerous for the Kids.

Because children with your cousin can easily get genetic deficiancies.

User Info: Entropical

Entropical
4 weeks ago#6
Typically after two generations split, you're genetically far enough apart that it isn't incest. Some countries follow that you can marry after one gen split.
FFBE GL: 7* Hyoh - 1998 atk agni

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
4 weeks ago#7
Randomx posted...

It's legal in most countries actually. The only countries that ban it are North and South Korea, China, Taiwan, the Philippines, and under half the US states.
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316 (Reberta/Zargabaath/Merc Ramza/Loren/Fryevia, ask if you need a unit)

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
4 weeks ago#8
It's been a month already, so far in this story I haven't seen any hint of it but not finished yet.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
4 weeks ago#9
Belialkk posted...
Randomx posted...

It's legal in most countries actually. The only countries that ban it are North and South Korea, China, Taiwan, the Philippines, and under half the US states.

Really? Learned something new then. Still think it's disgusting, though.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Hyoh lead geared towards trials
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 25XX ATK Akstar

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
4 weeks ago#10
Randomx posted...
Belialkk posted...
Randomx posted...

Really? Learned something new then. Still think it's disgusting, though.

as do I, before anybody thinks I'm knowledgeable about this for a reason lol! I just looked it up now for the purposes of this thread and I've probably been added to a watch list :P
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316 (Reberta/Zargabaath/Merc Ramza/Loren/Fryevia, ask if you need a unit)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Story: Why is Folka lusting after Nichole? Isn't that super creepy?
  • Topic Archived