• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 12 units in a team is the new meta lul

User Info: JThon

JThon
1 month ago#31
CarbonButtflap posted...
How f***ing boring

Yea agreed
FFBE ID JThon: 546, 351, 721
Ayaka, 2B, Zargabaath, Tidus, Luneth, Emperor, Olive, FireV, Elza, Fryevia, Yun, Noel, Noctis, Dark Fina, Delita, DKC for sharing

User Info: JThon

JThon
1 month ago#32
I like to watch Umbra Rays who also plays JP who said "Have we ran out of characters?!" "This is the 63rd Fina!"

LMAO不不不不不
FFBE ID JThon: 546, 351, 721
Ayaka, 2B, Zargabaath, Tidus, Luneth, Emperor, Olive, FireV, Elza, Fryevia, Yun, Noel, Noctis, Dark Fina, Delita, DKC for sharing

User Info: axtelix

axtelix
1 month ago#33
Hitori_Roku posted...
axtelix posted...
BarefootX posted...
So now they aren't even developing new characters, .

Not only that, they're not even trying to release new actual FF series character anymore (I want to see FF II Minwu and Ricard goddamn Alim, why take so long),

All of them was just recycled from older units ( Even they forget Faris, Celes, Cyan, Maria, Guy who supposed to get 7* max just like the other rest), what a downfall...

or they entirely forgot ffxiii except for hope and lightning

Oh yup. Although I didn't like ff xiii that much, but Snow with Shiva and Fang with Bahamut would be cool banner though
FFBE GL/JP --- [K] Community

User Info: HarmoniousTerra

HarmoniousTerra
1 month ago#34
When are the gangbangs coming lulz lolz !? O.o
FFBE IGN: Nommo / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
1 month ago#35
I like them, but I wonder if these units are simply a stop gap between the season 2 and season 3 units or if these are the season 3 units. Season 2 must be close to done in jp by now.

User Info: tortethetoast

tortethetoast
1 month ago#36
still waiting for blue mages and kihmari
FFBE: 052567155
"Cool guys dont look at holy explosions."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 12 units in a team is the new meta lul
  • Topic Archived