• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 7* prism shop...and Dark knight Luneths TMR doesn't work on Hyoh right?

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
1 month ago#1
It says single weild a weapon but doesn’t say two handed...

Also have a moogle container I can get an potentially TMR that may eve really good...but maybe I should wait for 7* prisms.

We get all 7* prisms eventually yeah? And they aren’t limited time on the token exchange?
PSN: Joerpg84 3DS: 2621-2720-6163
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Landu/2B/GLS/Christine/DV/

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 month ago#2
JRPG posted...
We get all 7* prisms eventually yeah? And they aren’t limited time on the token exchange?

No and no.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: xero549

xero549
1 month ago#3
It works. Buster Style, swift hunter, and DK Luneth TMR are all TDH. Meaning it will work regardless if you use a Two handed weapon, or one single handed weapon. Doublehand and dark sword arts only work with one handed weapons.

User Info: Verjax

Verjax
1 month ago#4
If double hand doesnt mention 1 handed weapons specifically, then it applies to both 1 handed weapons and 2 handed weapons.

DK Luneth's TMR can be used by Hyoh.

Edit: Xero beat me to it....

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 month ago#5
The description says Boost ATK by 30%, boost equipment ATK when a single weapon is equipped in both hands, and boost physical damage against demons.

Doublehand says Boost equipment ATK when armed with a one-handed weapon and the other hand empty.

Not sure why so many people think "single weapon is equipped in both hands" would somehow not apply to a two handed weapon.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 month ago#6
uwnim posted...

Doublehand says Boost equipment ATK when armed with a one-handed weapon and the other hand empty.
that description reads ass backwards. If the other hand is empty then you're holding the weapon 1 handed.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
1 month ago#7
uwnim posted...
The description says Boost ATK by 30%, boost equipment ATK when a single weapon is equipped in both hands, and boost physical damage against demons.

Not sure why so many people think "single weapon is equipped in both hands" would somehow not apply to a two handed weapon.

Oh I read the wiki description which didn’t state both hands.

Thanks everyone
PSN: Joerpg84 3DS: 2621-2720-6163
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Landu/2B/GLS/Christine/DV/

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 month ago#8
SSJPabs posted...
uwnim posted...

that description reads ass backwards. If the other hand is empty then you're holding the weapon 1 handed.

it's just a roundabout way of saying "the other hand must be empty so it can be used to help the hand that holds the weapon".
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 7* prism shop...and Dark knight Luneths TMR doesn't work on Hyoh right?
  • Topic Archived