You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
1 week ago#1
I've been looking at some of the units lately, and while I think all the xenogears units are trash, one particular unit stands out, and that's Citan

Ideally, his tmr and stmr are probably BiS for Akstar, thus pulling 4-6 of him would be pretty much a requirement for outfitting him and Citan

Just some thoughts
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: kamsankamsan

kamsankamsan
1 week ago#2
Reaper_ExE posted...
I've been looking at some of the units lately, and while I think all the xenogears units are trash, one particular unit stands out, and that's Citan

Ideally, his tmr and stmr are probably BiS for Akstar, thus pulling 4-6 of him would be pretty much a requirement for outfitting him and Citan

Just some thoughts

citan stmr is not bis for akstar, akstar stmr is bis for both akstar and citan

xenogears units except citan are trash? really?

wait you don't even understand what's the difference between one handed and two handed katana, what a moron

just some thoughts

User Info: UnseenChaos

UnseenChaos
1 week ago#3
*Hands TC Flame Shield*

User Info: xero549

xero549
1 week ago#4
Never played Xenogears, so I don't give a s*** about it. Played the crap out of Xenosaga back in the day. So I'll keep saving my resources.

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
1 week ago#5
kamsankamsan posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...

Just some thoughts

citan stmr is not bis for akstar, akstar stmr is bis for both akstar and citan

xenogears units except citan are trash? really?

wait you don't even understand what's the difference between one handed and two handed katana, what a moron

just some thoughts

Calm yo t***

I glanced over it and missed that detail, I was too focused on the extra stats and killer from Citan stmr, lol
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
1 week ago#6
*yawn*
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: Chino_EKSEL

Chino_EKSEL
1 week ago#7
Xenogears < Akstar
FFBE (GL) Chino 746 886 372
FFBE(JP) 466 131 287
Honestly among the experts, is Xenogears that bad now? Might Gumi buff them ?
FFBE IGN: Nommo / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
1 week ago#9
i do not pull for LT units (unless its a curtain bubbly rainbow haired goddess) so akstar all the way for me
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: trooper546

trooper546
1 week ago#10
Can stick them both up your arse
Here is the soul of a man. Here in this place for the taking. Clothed in white, stand in the light .Here is the soul of a man
~ ktid ~