• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Cg Cid's Banner is Lapis Bait and confirms Akstar within the next couple o weeks

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
1 week ago#1
It's an EXCELLENT minnow banner. Very super high value for your Lapis with a guranteed 5* with a strong likihood of getting the banner unit as well, quite possibly at 7*.

This GENEROUS step up reeks of wanting people to SPEND THEIR LAPIS. Most of these "mini" step ups cost 11k and can be done ONCE with NO 5* guarantee. This you can do twice and get two DEFINITE rainbows. So non-whales spend their lapis for a rain of Rainbows and CG-Cid. Next week? Akstar. Crap have to buy Lapis!!

See what I'm getting at? This step up shouldn't be so good without a catch, and that would be the time value of Lapis approaching a MEGA BANNER.

So word to the wise. Unless you DONT WANT AKSTAR, DO NOT PULL ON THIS BANNER UNLESS YOU HAVE SUPERFLUOUS AMOUNTS OF LAPIS! A treat for whales, but other players be wary. May be great for a newer player.

Plus Cid is a Dragoon, which is teh meh.

TL;DR

Banner is a Lapis trap with generous Rainbows to get people to spend their lapis before the Akstar banner hits next week, or the following week.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: LemonSupreme

LemonSupreme
1 week ago#2
Akstar's in a month, not 1-2 weeks.
FFBE Lemon - 283341110 - 2400+ Jecht, 1500/1500 Malphasie
For what is Columbia if not a different Ark in a different time?

PrinceOfHot
1 week ago#3
LemonSupreme posted...
Akstar's in a month, not 1-2 weeks.

According to Gumi? Or according to Japan schedule which Gumi has stuck to with 100% perfection.

Riiiiiight.

This banner is bait!!!
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

LemonSupreme
1 week ago#4
According to CG units having come out once a month almost like clockwork for several months already.

It's not bait, it's a scheduled banner that we knew about for months. It being a "bad" banner doesn't make it a bait because we knew it was coming.

PrinceOfHot
1 week ago#5
LemonSupreme posted...
According to CG units having come out once a month almost like clockwork for several months already.

It's not bait, it's a scheduled banner that we knew about for months. It being a "bad" banner doesn't make it a bait because we knew it was coming.

It's actually a really good banner, if you want the best Dragoon in the game. I just think the "generosity" is a bit suspicious coming from Gumi.

Also nowhere is it stated that CG units can only come out once a month. As besides the additional large amount of data, they are no different than non-CG units.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 week ago#6
PrinceOfHot posted...
LemonSupreme posted...

It's actually a really good banner, if you want the best Dragoon in the game. I just think the "generosity" is a bit suspicious coming from Gumi.

Also nowhere is it stated that CG units can only come out once a month. As besides the additional large amount of data, they are no different than non-CG units.

because the cg units come from story events and i seriously doubt we will get back to back story events

LemonSupreme
1 week ago#7
What generosity? We knew this banner was coming. This wasn't Gumi throwing us a bone, it was practically scheduled.

It also doesn't 'confirm' Akstar because we've known when Akstar is coming.

If this was another random mash-up banner, then you could call it a bait banner.

PrinceOfHot
1 week ago#8
LemonSupreme posted...
What generosity? We knew this banner was coming. This wasn't Gumi throwing us a bone, it was practically scheduled.

If this was another random mash-up banner, then you could call it a bait banner.

These Sworn Six banners have ALL been limit one per user for the step up, and this has the added feature of having A GUARANTEED 5*.

Ok maybe not two weeks, but three weeks? Likely. This is such an obvious Lapis grab, that they would want to deplete most players reserves before a super banner, so PEOPLE HAVE TO BUY LAPIS. Get it?

You guys are so addicted to JPN's schedule it's very silly.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

LemonSupreme
1 week ago#9
Christ on sale my dude, whatever

User Info: Shayner55

Shayner55
1 week ago#10
PrinceOfHot posted...
LemonSupreme posted...

These Sworn Six banners have ALL been limit one per user for the step up, and this has the added feature of having A GUARANTEED 5*.

Ok maybe not two weeks, but three weeks? Likely. This is such an obvious Lapis grab, that they would want to deplete most players reserves before a super banner, so PEOPLE HAVE TO BUY LAPIS. Get it?

You guys are so addicted to JPN's schedule it's very silly.

All banners are lapis grabs. Lol well done you solved the puzzle
Growing up I was told I'd never make a Gamefaqs account but look at me now dad!!
Can't wait for the R3make. R3make coined by meh
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Cg Cid's Banner is Lapis Bait and confirms Akstar within the next couple o weeks
  • Topic Archived