• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 30 max lvl metal minituars bundle

User Info: Ferozban

Ferozban
1 week ago#1
hahaha i love gumi errors giving us good stuff.
thats the best we can hope for. unintentionall generosity

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
1 week ago#2
Is it still the same now if I was to purchase?

I checked when I clicked the minituars and it says level 1/60 on them now?
PSN: Joerpg84 3DS: 2621-2720-6163
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Landu/2B/GLS/Christine/DV/

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 week ago#3
They aren't going to change it according to the in game message, nor are they going to remove the items from inventories.

Also at gumi, wow people are actually buying this bundle faster and in larger quantity than they have bought bundles in quite some time. What's so funny internkun? You what????? you gave them 30 max level minituars. Back to the oubliette with you internkun.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: Janiln

Janiln
1 week ago#4
How can you be so flippant about such a grievous error?!

Friends list bug? Broken treasure chest? Bloated summon pool? Lack of trials? Forget all of that. I was outraged when I saw Gumi give us a bundle that was almost worth the price!

Thankfully they have their priorities straight and won't make that mistake again.

I'm actually grateful they didn't ban our accounts to undo the changes a la the FFXI UoC mess.
"A little nonsense now and then,
is relished by the wisest men.
" - Willy Wonka

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
1 week ago#5
JRPG posted...

They said they won't do anything about the bundle (this time) but rest assured they will soon™ go back to offering and thinking up new and AMAZING deals for you to get shafted by.

Good ol' ScrewMe.
Taste the happy, Michael!

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
1 week ago#6
salpetriere posted...
JRPG posted...

They said they won't do anything about the bundle (this time) but rest assured they will soon™ go back to offering and thinking up new and AMAZING deals for you to get shafted by.

Good ol' ScrewMe.

They said they won’t do anything about the bundle...but why does the description have level 1/60 when you click on the contents of the bundle now?
PSN: Joerpg84 3DS: 2621-2720-6163
Dissidia opera: JoeRpg: ID: 144 578 550 FFBE- 799 086 973. Landu/2B/GLS/Christine/DV/

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
1 week ago#7
JRPG posted...
salpetriere posted...
JRPG posted...

Good ol' ScrewMe.

They said they won’t do anything about the bundle...but why does the description have level 1/60 when you click on the contents of the bundle now?

Hasn't this been the case before with max level catuars, though? That they show 1/60 but are actually maxed.
Taste the happy, Michael!

User Info: ShinGouken

ShinGouken
1 week ago#8
Which bundles does this apply to?

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 week ago#9
ShinGouken posted...
Which bundles does this apply to?

Onion
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 week ago#10
Low level Gumi employee: "Hey everyone, those new Onion bundles are selling like hot cakes, great job on the marketing of those things!"

Mid level Gumi employee: "Did we expect them to sell so well? Maybe we should check them out. Uh-oh, looks like intern-kun goofed."

Upper level Gumi employee: "Okay, so we screwed the pooch a bit, those bundles weren't intended to be like that... but they are selling well, so maybe this is a good thing? We probably shouldn't say anything, and people will think we just made a really awesome bundle, and we can go back to normal on the next ones."

Executive level Gumi employee: "Tell them we never intended to give them these bundles, and we will never again give them something this good. We can't have them thinking we will actually give them something they want, and we certainly can't have them comparing these to future bundles, or they won't ever buy any of them again. Also, fire everyone who thought this was a good idea."

This is how I imagined it went down at Gumi when they knew something was up with the bundles, lol.

Seriously though, am I the only one who thought that Gumi's PR/Marketing thought process was wonky on this? I think they would have been better off not saying anything, because now they just look like a******s.

I mean, these bundles weren't that superb anyways, lol.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 30 max lvl metal minituars bundle
  • Topic Archived