• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Star Quartz map has been nerfed

User Info: Asternex

Asternex
1 week ago#1
I know all of you were drowning in them anyway, but I'm going to miss getting 22-30 quartz per run instead of just 9.
Im curious, did they ever mention that having 3 rounds was unintended, like their 30 max king mintiaurs from the bundles?
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
FFBE: 667 167 827

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
1 week ago#2
Nah, they didn't mention it as far as I know, just a sneak-nerf.
Taste the happy, Michael!

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
1 week ago#3
Don't know what the point is. It's not like anything significant is coming out that requires the quartz anyway.

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 week ago#4
OMAGERD THEY IS GETTING TWOO MANY STAR QUARTZ THEY MIGHT START VENDORING THEM OFF.

line without all caps
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: Shayner55

Shayner55
1 week ago#5
Lol Star Quartz has always been a s***ty rescource that has wonky values. Moogles still cost 300 of them in an era where they s*** out moogles. Acquiring such materials is slow and tedious, and the s*** you can buy with it is never good or at least on par with trust master rewards. What nonsense that they nerfed the acquisition of an almost useless item
Growing up I was told I'd never make a Gamefaqs account but look at me now dad!!
Can't wait for the R3make. R3make coined by meh

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 week ago#6
Well f***. Wish I would have used them sooner then. I know SQ isn't that valuable, but still, getting 20-30 per map was nice and was going to make getting all the SQ moogles easy.

Why can't we have nice things @Gumi?
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
1 week ago#7
LordBurl posted...
Well f***. Wish I would have used them sooner then. I know SQ isn't that valuable, but still, getting 20-30 per map was nice and was going to make getting all the SQ moogles easy.

365,573,876 - Fry or TT
"Then what should an Angel fight for, Zack? What do Angels dream of ?!?!"

User Info: fubar00000

fubar00000
1 week ago#8
LordBurl posted...

BF: 6733484975
FFBE: 815 791 935. FFRK: WoHG

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 week ago#9
They nerfed it because Japanese players have complained about having too many and nothing to spend them on.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: Shayner55

Shayner55
1 week ago#10
wyldman11 posted...
They nerfed it because Japanese players have complained about having too many and nothing to spend them on.

This is a more pointless decision than pearl harbor
Growing up I was told I'd never make a Gamefaqs account but look at me now dad!!
Can't wait for the R3make. R3make coined by meh
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Star Quartz map has been nerfed
  • Topic Archived