• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Server_Msg_908 WTF GUMI???!!!! Can't login

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
1 month ago#21
koranthus posted...
I’m getting lots and lots of connection errors, but I haven’t been kicked so far

Yeah, same here. The game looks like it's going to play at least. Connection errors are annoying, but it's better than not being able to do anything at all.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U, MHG and MHW IGN: JC

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
1 month ago#22
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
koranthus posted...
Good news! I clicked “re-download data”, closed the app, reopened and I was able to successfully log in.

(yes, copy/pasted because I want to help)

Cool, seems like that's the fix for it. I got the error message once more right after I did that, but now it looks like it's fine (I usually get the error right when the game starts loading). Though now I have to download the game data all over again (and that's 1.5 GB... bleh).

Though this might be a bit early. Gonna have to see if the game plays after the download is finished.

Is this issue different from not being able to log onto facebook? Because I literally can’t connect to my Facebook account, it always shows an error or “something went wrong”. :/

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
1 month ago#23
Uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I eventually got in, but not before I saw every single message mentioned in this and the other thread. Scary s***.
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
1 month ago#24
And it's back to doing that crap again. I had to log out of the game. Tried to log in again and started getting the error message again. If you get in, do not log out.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U, MHG and MHW IGN: JC

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
1 month ago#25
It keeps logging me out. I have to log in with facebook again whenever I do something other with my phone than play FFBE.

Stellar maintenance, Gumi.
Taste the happy, Michael!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Server_Msg_908 WTF GUMI???!!!! Can't login
  • Topic Archived