• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
1 month ago#1
50% bonus unit as friend? - Results (90 votes)
Yay
21.11% (19 votes)
Nay
60% (54 votes)
Yay, but only for the first week, ey
18.89% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Normally 50% bonus units are the pariah of bonus units, but for banners like these where no one’ll really pull, would you like for people to put them up none the less?

Every bit helps, I guess, and I’m foreseeing this KM will be pretty barren when it comes to bonus units.

To ease discussion, here are a few conversational starters: how was your day? What are you having for dinner?

Merry weekend people.
Taste the happy, Michael!

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 month ago#2
I would take anything the first week, as it is likely there will be few bonus units on my friends list for this event.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: pachinpu

pachinpu
1 month ago#3
I have Doga and was wondering if he should be up, given the reactions you get sometimes when you have anything under 100% up.
FFBE: 695.557.415

User Info: thrillee

thrillee
1 month ago#4
I say bonus with some utility like Apollo's Harp or world destroyer, so they can at least have something to do.
When in doubt, bring a Ling.
ID: 092,264,865

User Info: mlieu2010

mlieu2010
1 month ago#5
I put my doga up as my leader. It is not potted or given my best equipment
My FFBE id is 842,586,163

User Info: Alchemist884

Alchemist884
1 month ago#6
At least put pod on your 3*/4* bonus units so we can chain with ours.
Thanks.

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 month ago#7
Seeing how currently most of my friends aren't using a bonus units, I will take any bonuses I can used!

User Info: Bredbedl

Bredbedl
1 month ago#8
I put up a max level Doga. Maxed him so I can clear with Quake chains.

/ and I'm drowning in cacti and gil
IGN Bredbedl, 240 764 205.

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 month ago#9
a 50% bonus is more valuable than 0%.
voted yes because i already cleared all trials anyway.
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: HarmoniousTerra

HarmoniousTerra
1 month ago#10
Nope. Almost got all I wanted again LMAO with 4 Doga's and my 2814 ATK Sora max potted can solo everything easily. No need for the DKL or ONR units as they suck anyways except their tmr and strm but I'll get those eventually.

Got the 30k moogle, all burst pots, 70k 5* guaranteed ticket which netted me a 3rd Machina. Guess I am close to another high ATK katana which isn't bad. Just got Zantetsuken from CG Lasswell as well ( pun intended ^^ ) and got the exclusive items as well as all 10 regular tickets en 4* tickets too.

Will farm the rest later. Been doing LGD with lots of death angel bonus mobs lol. Been doing well.
FFBE ID: perhaps. / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.
  • Topic Archived