• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So Mmmm these prisms made me think. I hope they do it for other limited units

User Info: FinalBraveNUT

FinalBraveNUT
1 month ago#1
In the future! So I can get my Rena STMR! GUMI might have just solved there limited unit problem. Well played.

At least theres hope just saying to all of us that pulled only 1 of a limited banner character in the dark tunnel there is light!
FFBE friend ID 958,168,629 Rank 138

User Info: fubar00000

fubar00000
1 month ago#2
This is supposed to be the case. Whether or not they implement it for GL is up to them. Fingers crossed.
BF: 6733484975
FFBE: 815 791 935. FFRK: WoHG

User Info: Boogaloo

Boogaloo
1 month ago#3
I just wish I knew I could safely sell all 4 of my rayjacks lol
Shal Kek Nem Ron

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 month ago#4
No offense, but you act like this is the first we have heard of this...

I think every conversation I have read on this forum for the last 6 months that had anything to do with the trust coin shop mentioned or was outright discussing the limited unit prisms.

At this point, I think the only thing that would have been shocked us is if they DIDN'T put the prisms in there. I think our only question or uncertainty is whether or not the limited time seasonal units will ever show up in the trust shop.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: FinalBraveNUT

FinalBraveNUT
1 month ago#5
LordBurl posted...

I think every conversation I have read on this forum for the last 6 months that had anything to do with the trust coin shop mentioned or was outright discussing the limited unit prisms.

At this point, I think the only thing that would have been shocked us is if they DIDN'T put the prisms in there. I think our only question or uncertainty is whether or not the limited time seasonal units will ever show up in the trust shop.

Yeah I didn't look into it too much
.. Only the 10000 one I read about
FFBE friend ID 958,168,629 Rank 138

User Info: UnseenChaos

UnseenChaos
1 month ago#6
All limited units’ prisms should have been added at once. End of story.

Not sure what their plans are for releasing the others (if they even will), but if they do, it’s looking like we’ll be getting them in batches... for units that can already reach 7*... now tell me how dumb that sounds.

“But you should be grateful they added the ones that they did!”

...Don’t tell me how to live my life.

I love my new 7* 2B tho.

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
1 month ago#7
LordBurl posted...

Gumi could have pulled the Prisms completely. They never actually announced it or informed us ahead of time, we found out the day it updated. Disappointing.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 month ago#8
PrinceOfHot posted...
LordBurl posted...

Gumi could have pulled the Prisms completely. They never actually announced it or informed us ahead of time, we found out the day it updated. Disappointing.

We have known for at least a month that the prisms were coming, so I don't know why you would say at this point Gumi could have pulled them completely.

Yes, Gumi did a s***ty job of communicating with us about the prisms, but we literally had multiple topics on here discussing it, and we know that GL got the mixer at an earlier point in the game than JP did and in JP a unit had to be out of the summoning pool for 6 months before it was included in the mixer, so it made sense that we didn't get prisms day one in the mixer.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: Blingya25

Blingya25
1 month ago#9
Off-topic-ish, but yeah, i dont blame Gumi/SQEX decision to release Limited Prism earlier than JP because i'm sure that the mobile fiscal year brings in more money than their other games.

Meaning more whales and more money for SQEX, meaning that we "could" get the limited prism rotation earlier than every 6 months, and maybe its probably the way to fix Randi without ever releasing the SoM banner a.k.a. buying Flammie from the Trust Coin Shop.
You're the best friend that I ever had I've been wish you such a long time you're sunshime
FC: 4339-2507-6799

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 month ago#10
I'm waiting for the KH Cloud prism to show up. Pulled 3 of him and kept the third sitting around for this sort of thing.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So Mmmm these prisms made me think. I hope they do it for other limited units
  • Topic Archived