You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. CG Dark Fina LB animation

User Info: SoulEaterTed

SoulEaterTed
1 week ago#51
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205385525899689984/544784017623482368/Darkfinawin.gif
Currently Playing: DQXI
Aqua got Norted, Riku Replica is back!

User Info: Akane123

Akane123
1 week ago#52
SoulEaterTed posted...
Locust99 posted...
wyldman11 posted...
Locust99 posted...
You know what, just yesterday I was like: "Hmmm... they could kinda release CG Dark Fina. Although probably not before they release CG Rain..."

But they already released him.

Nah, I mean "Rain" Rain, not "Masked Rider Rain" Rain.

Wait till you find out about the already released Future Rain with a hidden identity <major spoiler

I think I know who you're talking about. I shouldn't have watched that jp vid but I did :p

One hint: He(as a unit) has been out in jp for a rather long time now, right?
GL ID: 902,425,840
IGN: E.N.D

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 week ago#53
Akane123 posted...
SoulEaterTed posted...
Locust99 posted...
wyldman11 posted...
Locust99 posted...
You know what, just yesterday I was like: "Hmmm... they could kinda release CG Dark Fina. Although probably not before they release CG Rain..."

But they already released him.

Nah, I mean "Rain" Rain, not "Masked Rider Rain" Rain.

Wait till you find out about the already released Future Rain with a hidden identity <major spoiler

I think I know who you're talking about. I shouldn't have watched that jp vid but I did :p

I have no idea who he's talking about... and I want to know! Lol
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: SoulEaterTed

SoulEaterTed
1 week ago#54
Akane123 posted...

oops didn't check the board. Replied in discord.
Currently Playing: DQXI
Aqua got Norted, Riku Replica is back!

User Info: Akane123

Akane123
1 week ago#55
SoulEaterTed posted...
Akane123 posted...

oops didn't check the board. Replied in discord.

Coooool
GL ID: 902,425,840
IGN: E.N.D

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
1 week ago#56
Rumar posted...
Goldninja posted...
Rumar posted...
Goldninja posted...
Cool. I like her already. I'm curious about her abilities.

TMR: [Materia] +50% MAG w/ Robe, +20% Fire/Earth/Dark Resist

STMR: [Whip] +74 ATK, +172 MAG & +% EQ MAG when two-handing (TDH)

LB: AoE Mag Damage + Fire/Earth/Dark Imperil + Self remove MAG Break + 2 Turn Quadcast

Sounds a whole lot like another chaos wave chainer (in case you didn't know, practically any mage between now in GL and now in JP was focused on chaos wave frames) with 3 elements. Quadcast is a bit odd.

Nice. I guess I can't complain about that. Would she chain with TT or is it just future units that she chains with?

The chaos wave family has become very big in JP:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/chokmdchains#wiki_the_chaos_wave_family

TT doesn't actually work too well in it, since most of the CW chainers use triple-ability, while TT does double or quad. Also TT only works with Chaos Dark/Flare or her normal CW as long as she doesn't use magical activation (which at that point, you might as well not use TT).

Edit:
Remember, this is all just a guess about Dark Fina being part of the CW family. So far, noone actually knows.

Thanks for the link. That is some very helpful info.

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
1 week ago#57
Also, on a second glance, she looks insane. Her damage should be around CG Terra's if not better, while she is way, way bulkier than CG Terra (which actually is important these days).
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. CG Dark Fina LB animation