• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So, Bai Hu & Zhu Que cap their own chains

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
2 weeks ago#1
So Introed to get some of Qins TMRs through the step up and guess what, I got none of him four of these two...

Anyway, as I was curious about them I leveled them up to seee what they can do and I was correct, they are really pretty strong. They have a physical and a magic finishing move and both fit into their respective chains, kinda like a beefed up mix of Barbie and Lila on roids. When you unlock their quad-ability and habe their lb up (which is a 180% buff either way) it gets even more good. They have two cd skills which also perfectly chain and bot have a backloaded hit as well (7x physical and 14xspr/mag)! Just put this in and still use your regular finisher as well!

I haven’t been able to thoroughly check it because of lack of dupes but they should easily outdamage my Hyoh and are a lot more reliable than Kurasame. Can’t speak for the others though.

Will put him up later once everything else is taken care of.

tl;dr

He‘s a really really good dood, at least give him a try.
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

DerDoDo
2 weeks ago#2
Shameless bump because I need more chaining partners for cruel experiments =)
don't bend, ascend!

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
2 weeks ago#3
They can also quad cast 16.6x backloaded cooldown skill every 3 turns, with either atk or spr scaling. Seems pretty strong to me.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
FFBE: 682,052,972

DerDoDo
2 weeks ago#4
ShadowGirlxox posted...
They can also quad cast 16.6x backloaded cooldown skill every 3 turns, with either atk or spr scaling. Seems pretty strong to me.

To be honest I haven’t tried a TDH build yet as most of the stuff is on a requested unit right now but I‘ll compare it later. Generally the mods on the spr moves are quite bigger at least.
don't bend, ascend!

ShadowGirlxox
2 weeks ago#5
DerDoDo posted...
ShadowGirlxox posted...

To be honest I haven’t tried a TDH build yet as most of the stuff is on a requested unit right now but I‘ll compare it later. Generally the mods on the spr moves are quite bigger at least.

The mods aren't that much different and it should be easier to build with higher atk. The cooldown skills are the same mods, 2.6x+14x for magic damage and 1.3x ignore 50% def + 7x ignore 50% def for physical damage.

It is nice that you can build for either magic or physical damage depending on the enemy and what equipment you have.

DerDoDo
2 weeks ago#6
ShadowGirlxox posted...
DerDoDo posted...
ShadowGirlxox posted...

The mods aren't that much different and it should be easier to build with higher atk. The cooldown skills are the same mods, 2.6x+14x for magic damage and 1.3x ignore 50% def + 7x ignore 50% def for physical damage.

It is nice that you can build for either magic or physical damage depending on the enemy and what equipment you have.

Yup, that’s nice. But I meant their single finishing skills and also their self-sustain move so spr is slightly favored I guess.
don't bend, ascend!

ShadowGirlxox
2 weeks ago#7
DerDoDo posted...
ShadowGirlxox posted...
DerDoDo posted...
ShadowGirlxox posted...

Yup, that’s nice. But I meant their single finishing skills and also their self-sustain move so spr is slightly favored I guess.

Blood Phoenix - Energy Burst is 12.5x and White Tiger - Limit Strike is 10x so not a huge difference. The skill that restores mp and hp could still be dualcast with either type of build, you just can't use it as well in combination with damage skill if you are going for atk build.

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
1 week ago#8
I don't wanna talk about why and how... but I got this units' 7*.

Not gonna get the TMR anytime soon (50k coins got me 0 moogles) but latest after the event.

If you want a specific setup to toy around with, let me know and I'll do my best. I'm on the fence of potting their Spr, Atk I can do no issue. DH the best I could do is probably either Aigaion's Arm or equip bow + sunbreaker/killer bow+. For Spr, I'm sadly missing all the Spr fists so I can do dual staves only.

DerDoDo
1 week ago#9
Rumar posted...

Not gonna get the TMR anytime soon (50k coins got me 0 moogles) but latest after the event.

If you want a specific setup to toy around with, let me know and I'll do my best. I'm on the fence of potting their Spr, Atk I can do no issue. DH the best I could do is probably either Aigaion's Arm or equip bow + sunbreaker/killer bow+. For Spr, I'm sadly missing all the Spr fists so I can do dual staves only.

Thanks man, good news (somehow?). Honestly I think spr is the way to go with them (them mods...) similar to Lila but do whatever you like.

Dual staffs should be fine, losing a bit of stats but the only good fists are either his stmr or Renas anyway.

I really like to mess around with some old trials to see how they fare so maybe a hairpin of purity if you got one? Everything else doesn’t matter really.

Cheers!
don't bend, ascend!

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
1 week ago#10
DerDoDo posted...
Rumar posted...

Thanks man, good news (somehow?). Honestly I think spr is the way to go with them (them mods...) similar to Lila but do whatever you like.

Dual staffs should be fine, losing a bit of stats but the only good fists are either his stmr or Renas anyway.

I really like to mess around with some old trials to see how they fare so maybe a hairpin of purity if you got one? Everything else doesn’t matter really.

Cheers!

Hairpin is on already anyway :p
Threw on Alexander for 50 more Spr over Odin, that unit can't carry LGD anyway the way I got them. Kept the staves without element even though Holy Wand would be more Spr, guess giving them an element is not so great.

Just ping me if you want something more specific.

I wanted 1-2 Qins for the TMR. 136 pulls gave me 2 rainbows, the guaranteed ones, both this duo. I am not amused. Oh well, guess I can only blame myself for that, was remembered why I tend to ignore limited time units.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So, Bai Hu & Zhu Que cap their own chains
  • Topic Archived