• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Parameter Mission Check!

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
2 months ago#1
How prepared are YOU? - Results (103 votes)
Para...me...what?
18.45% (19 votes)
Some of the 1st milestones
12.62% (13 votes)
All of the 1st milestones
12.62% (13 votes)
Some of the 2nd Milestones
37.86% (39 votes)
You will worship me as though I were a god! (All milestones)
10.68% (11 votes)
I'm too sexy for parameter missions...
7.77% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The parameter missions will give us rewards for reaching certain stats. There are two milestones to reach per stat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/mission#wiki_parameters

With Gumi set to release Expert and Parameters "soon" (I think the very soonest is after all 5* bases have 7* awakenings) what is your progress with the parameter missions?

I myself am all set for the first milestones of each of these. I equipped Gladdy Daddy with EVERYTHING (HP) I GOT and he was about 25k HP... need... more!
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
2 months ago#2
I can do all but the 2nd SPR and ATK missions. Yay!
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316 (Reberta/Zargabaath/Merc Ramza/Loren/Fryevia, ask if you need a unit)

User Info: UnseenChaos

UnseenChaos
2 months ago#3
Kind of annoyed.... with the new stupid parameters, I’ll need a 4th Fry to reach the second milestone in MAG, or... wait for it... MY FIRST f***ING MAGNA. Do I sound angry?!

Right now, my Viktor is sitting at 1668 DEF fully potted. Which is, of course, more than sufficient for the old parameter. Haha hahahah HAHAHAHAHA!
FFBE: 083,672,556 || Chaos || I haz good yoonits, yesh?

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
2 months ago#4
So, they increased the limits for the same rewards in jp? As in, you can work towards them and then we give you the middle finger and up the bar?

Sounds like a very smart move...not. Especially for F2Ps that actually do normally need more time for stuff like this.

That being said I think I can do most if them, depending on which limit we be coming over to us, the old or the new one.
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
2 months ago#5
I can definitely reach all of the 1st miletones without too much hassle.

As for the 2nd milestones... I already have a couple ready, but I'll definitely have to work or even wait for better units for most of them.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1600+ Atk Orlandeau
http://imgur.com/a/hXJMrVg

User Info: ShadedOne

ShadedOne
2 months ago#6
The only ones I'm not sure I can hit are the mp 2nd milestone and maybe the hp 2nd milestone. I should technically have the gear for everything else, though Spr and mag are the only ones I've fully built (my Christine was at 2250 mag, and my Eiko was sitting around 1900 spr before I gave her more esper damage).

User Info: FruitTella94

FruitTella94
2 months ago#7
Belialkk posted...

Awaken 100 units to 7* too?
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYwc7ihvCQPmzD2/giphy.gif

User Info: ckross144

ckross144
2 months ago#8
Can do a few tier 2s.

I really hope they change or buff the magic one to something that benefits hybrids. Fry is the unit I'll clear the mag mission with and she doesnt benefit from it.
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero
3DS FC 3093-7602-1839

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
2 months ago#9
Whenever CG NIchol gets his awakening I feel like I might have a shot at the second MP one... I guess I just need some better HP% material and stuff for Gladdy... also need like 101 MAG for Fry to get 2200 magic...
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
2 months ago#10
Belialkk posted...

I think those two are probably gonna be the hardest to get for a lot of players, followed by the 2nd MP one.
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Parameter Mission Check!
  • Topic Archived