• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 1 quick Fryevia question.

User Info: TheBannedRaven

TheBannedRaven
2 months ago#1
Is letters and Arms X 4 the best choice for her? Or is there a certain # of L&A to use, and other?

Ty as always.
((FFBE-318,206,535)) ((PSN VinJam24)) Discord Morningstar #3954 FFRK DIvine Veil Grimoire gZFP

User Info: TigerNightmare

TigerNightmare
2 months ago#2
It depends on the rest of your available gear. My Trance Terra has three Letters & Arms and Adventurer V and I easily reach the cap with other gear. Rem's STMR is best in slot for every mage.

TheBannedRaven
2 months ago#3
I dont have Rem's STMR, 1/2 way there. I don't have a lot of magic + stuff etc in that area.

Atm I have 2 X L&A already, and her stats are, 968/1462
((FFBE-318,206,535)) ((PSN VinJam24)) Discord Morningstar #3954 FFRK DIvine Veil Grimoire gZFP

User Info: TigerNightmare

TigerNightmare
2 months ago#4
Actually, I take it back. Since she's a hybrid unit, Ring of the Lucii is way better because it brings her ATK up, too. Kunshira's Nature Loving Spellblade is also really, really good for hybrid units. You're going to want those over Letters and Arms. Top it off with Lotti's Robe and you're golden.

TheBannedRaven
2 months ago#5
I have Ring of Lucil on her, working on the robe. I meant as in the abilities to add, I don't have a lot of magic enhancing ones. Sorry for the confusion.

I have her equipped with Death Trap as her 2nd weapon, and Hell. I haven't even drawn one Kunshira yet. Or a single Prishe. Driving me nuts!

User Info: Destinyawakened

Destinyawakened
2 months ago#6
Is she 7*? If so I don't think you'll want a 2nd weapon on her, and as Tiger said, Nature Loving Spellblade is probably the way to go. Since you don't have those though, Letters and Arms is good. Also if you're doublehanding her, Magical Potential and Unmatched Wizadry could be good too.

Or you could just build her for attack with TDH gear. Depends what you're fighting I guess.
You don't need a reason to help someone...
FFBE ID - 577,889,954

TheBannedRaven
2 months ago#7
Yeah, she is 7* I have more TDH gear atm thanks to the Hyou craze who I never got more the one of, by accident lol.

I've yet to see her as a TDH anywhere. I'll hae to see what I can do with her with that equip. Thanks.

Side note/question. I'm one UoC ticket away from picking, but I cannot see whos there. Would any care to take a pic? share a link? anything as I cannot find a current one.

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
2 months ago#8
It's been shown sometime ago that Adv V is better than a Letter&Arms for hybrids.
So a Adv V is BiS for Fryevia.

So is Kunshira's TMR if you have it.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1600+ Atk Orlandeau
http://imgur.com/a/hXJMrVg

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
2 months ago#9
Kunshira's Nature Loving Spellblade and Adventure V are good if you have them .

I.E. I still have a letter & Arms on mine. However I focus on True Magic Doublehand and have Unmatched Wizardry and Grim Brilliance on mine (as well as Adventure V and L&A)
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
2 months ago#10
TheBannedRaven posted...

Side note/question. I'm one UoC ticket away from picking, but I cannot see whos there. Would any care to take a pic? share a link? anything as I cannot find a current one.

Any unit that is not time limited and has had their 7* (I think we're missing like 8 or 10 permanent units for 7*, these won't be there until they get it).
Vincent/Tifa (and I assume Cloud/Seph, can't check right now) will be added once their banner is over.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 1 quick Fryevia question.
  • Topic Archived