• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. LGD seems somewhat easy...

User Info: Swez_pez

Swez_pez
2 months ago#1
Can a stacked Barret handle it with killers?
I've been using a slot for hyoh but if Barret can do it (with or without a friend) with relative ease I could lvl one up to save me that slot.

Thoughts?
FFBE - TT, Hyoh - 414525354

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
2 months ago#2
I just kind of figured id hit the point where they are all autoable
Tetsuya Nomura. The Mastermind behind Popeye arms and the fragmented and poorly told mess of a story of 13, is going to retcon the KH series again in 2019 Yay!

User Info: Asternex

Asternex
2 months ago#3
Hmm, I'm interested in this too. All I have are 2 Barrets and a small Cait Sith (Lord) army that would love to drop Cloud and kill things themselves
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
FFBE: 667 167 827

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
2 months ago#4
Seems easy yeah. If you prop up your bonus gang it likely will be doable.

Two pods makes for easy chaining, Shiva for breaks etc
Taste the happy, Michael!

User Info: itperson

itperson
2 months ago#5
I tried it with a 1066 atk dw Barret with 50% dragon killer. His Ungarmax did about 17% to the boss after world destroyer. Additionally, he has problems just getting through the trash mobs. He has pretty good chaining moves so 2 of him with different killers might be able to get through it. His low mp might also be an issue though.

User Info: jaciel01

jaciel01
2 months ago#6
I use naked 3x Barret, naked Tifa and my 2k atk dw Sephirot. Sephirot does all the job. Others just watch. I just use world destroyer with someone to make sure but I dont think its needed.
FFBE ID 069036739
IGN Jaciel

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
2 months ago#7
KHloud does a good job at soloing LGD, even with bonus rounds
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
2 months ago#8
So this is how my testing turned out:

Barret - 1705 atk, double dragon killer from Odin.

Needed chaining or decent breaks to take out all the mobs leading up to the Dragon.

He doesn't have mana issues IF you OTKO each wave, and if you can clear the bonus mobs without him using mana.

He took the Dragon down to 53% hp with no breaks, buffs, or chaining using his LB. I will do another run and see how he does with some Pod chaining.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: TheGanks

TheGanks
2 months ago#9
Reaper_ExE posted...
KHloud does a good job at soloing LGD, even with bonus rounds

Seriously he does. Mine is only at 1700 and he makes short work of ELT and the early rounds of LGD by himself.

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
2 months ago#10
LordBurl posted...
So this is how my testing turned out:

Barret - 1705 atk, double dragon killer from Odin.

Needed chaining or decent breaks to take out all the mobs leading up to the Dragon.

He doesn't have mana issues IF you OTKO each wave, and if you can clear the bonus mobs without him using mana.

He took the Dragon down to 53% hp with no breaks, buffs, or chaining using his LB. I will do another run and see how he does with some Pod chaining.

After further testing, Barret can work as the main DPS unit for this event, but it still took a team effort. I had 2x Cait Sith decked out in as much MP gear as I could and each equipped with a Pod. I took a Barret friend with enough MP to use his Grenade Bomb every turn. The turns went as follows:
Grenade Bomb - Satellite Beam - Pod chain (Satellite Beam has a slightly slow start, so I started it before Pod chain)
Grenade Bomb - Pod chain - Hammer Blow (Hammer Blow is very fast, let Pod chain start before using)
Grenade Bomb - Pod chain - Hammer Blow
Grenade Bomb - Pod chain - Ungarmax
Grenade Bomb - Barret's LB - Pod chain (Barret's LB has a much slower start than Pod chain)

I didn't use any buffs. A third Cait Sith could use Apollo Harp for the Hero's Rime buffs if you have them, would make this even easier. The main issue with this strategy is that Barret could only take out the Dragon in one turn with his LB, so if you don't have his LB up by the time you reach the Dragon, you might wipe. Not saying it is impossible, as I said, I didn't use any buffs, and I doubt I had perfect timing on all the skill chains/caps. This would actually be very easy with 2 Barrets (3 counting the one for breaks if you go that route), since they could chain together, but I doubt many people want to level up 2 of them, and then you might not even have the gear for a second one.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. LGD seems somewhat easy...
  • Topic Archived