• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. How'd your FFVII pulls go?

User Info: Dragoon67

Dragoon67
2 months ago#71
LordBurl posted...
Dragoon67 posted...
MK tickets got
1 Cait Sith
1 Barrett
2 Tifa
So yeah my pulls were great!

Wow, that is great luck off just the tickets from MK.

Ikr I also got a 2nd CG Lid from an 3* EX ticket
FFBE-Dragoon 703221428
Opera Omnia-178951914

User Info: Laws_of_Woo

Laws_of_Woo
2 months ago#72
25 tickets or so.

6x Barrett
5x Cait Sith
14x off banner

No rainbows. Done pulling aside from 1/2 off dailies.
FFBE ID: 123.727.019 Current Lead: 1.1k/2k Fryevia or 2k+Mag Ace or 1.9k+ Reberta
DFFOO ID: 513043842 Current Lead: MLB Layle

User Info: DNoobX

DNoobX
2 months ago#73
Used all tickets from trading in event currency and gonna save lapis and other tickets for more useful units. Got 2 barrets and a bunch of cait sith so good enough. KH Cloud with 3* Odin and double dragon killer obliterates LGD.
FFBE 422 579 659. FGO 796 003 069

User Info: roleplayingace

roleplayingace
2 months ago#74
Had one 4 star ticket which got me Vincent who is what I wanted. Still want Cait though.
RPGHeroine

User Info: Sac!

Sac!
2 months ago#75
My Pulls:
https://youtu.be/Bxd6r-SDql8
HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy entry for "Sac!": Mostly Australian
https://www.youtube.com/user/Icaras01

User Info: jaciel01

jaciel01
2 months ago#76
Did one lap of the step up

Rainbow galore

2x tifa, 1x vincent, 1x raegen (2nd), 1x VoL (2nd) and some other

Exactly what I wanted. Enjoying 7* Tifa and that sweet Vincent's TMR.
FFBE ID 069036739
IGN Jaciel

User Info: Master_Arbiter4

Master_Arbiter4
2 months ago#77
I've only got 19k lapis lol..
Stop tempting me with the stepup and your good pulls, some of you!
* I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me *
Love the Final Fantasy Series! Twitch affiliate! l Twitch.tv/callmepeepz

User Info: Dragoon67

Dragoon67
2 months ago#78
Did the daily today dropped gold tapped it. Turned into a rainbow was Vincent oh man this one has been awesome so 2 dailies and the tickets from MK got
1 Cait Sith
1 Barrett
2 Tifa
1 Vincent
FFBE-Dragoon 703221428
Opera Omnia-178951914

User Info: ecogrady

ecogrady
2 months ago#79
LordBurl posted...
ecogrady posted...
several hundred ticket summons between my 10+1s, 5+1s, multiple 5* 30% and 10% tickets, and regulars, along with blowing all my Lapis on Step Ups (only got to step 3).

not a single gd Tifa or Vincent. I have literally been saving all these tickets specifically for Tifa and Yuffie since they were released in JP...and didn't get her. To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement.

I feel your pain, but the EX, 10+1, and 5+1 tickets are all stabs in the dark, because they don't get rate ups. The 30% and 10% tickets just seem like pulling bait, because even though those are better rates than than a regular ticket, they are still heavily favored to NOT get you a Rainbow. Out of curiosity, how many rare and 4* tickets did you use?

I used 300 rare tickets and about 70 4* tickets. I saved 10 4* for future use and I have about 50 rare tickets left I could use. I have gotten enough batters to get his trust master twice.

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
2 months ago#80
ecogrady posted...
LordBurl posted...
ecogrady posted...
several hundred ticket summons between my 10+1s, 5+1s, multiple 5* 30% and 10% tickets, and regulars, along with blowing all my Lapis on Step Ups (only got to step 3).

not a single gd Tifa or Vincent. I have literally been saving all these tickets specifically for Tifa and Yuffie since they were released in JP...and didn't get her. To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement.

I feel your pain, but the EX, 10+1, and 5+1 tickets are all stabs in the dark, because they don't get rate ups. The 30% and 10% tickets just seem like pulling bait, because even though those are better rates than than a regular ticket, they are still heavily favored to NOT get you a Rainbow. Out of curiosity, how many rare and 4* tickets did you use?

I used 300 rare tickets and about 70 4* tickets. I saved 10 4* for future use and I have about 50 rare tickets left I could use. I have gotten enough batters to get his trust master twice.

Damn, you should have tried saving a handful of those Barret, we are supposed to get a raid with mogs for him and Cait Sith. That would have been good for the mixer.

That is a lot of tickets, so I feel even worse for your luck. My rule I've started using, is I don't go hard for a unit unless I pull the first copy within 10% of my ticket stash. Not full proof by any means, but helps keep me from coming up completely empty handed and blowing all my stash.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. How'd your FFVII pulls go?
  • Topic Archived