• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
3 months ago#1
SO TEMPTED. I have great EVO gear and spirit stuff, and have one 6* Yuna. She is a great sprite, and her 7* seems to fix everything and make her an ideal healer. Should i UoC...or wait? Tempted. I hate this game!!
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
3 months ago#2
Well you have no choice but to wait anyway
FFBE - 010 016 697 (NKS)
https://imgur.com/a/GSmVMQu

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
3 months ago#3
Yes, I suggest you wait.
Taste the happy, Michael!

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
3 months ago#4
you can't UoC her right now, so...
N-K-S posted...
you have no choice but to wait anyway
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: Laws_of_Woo

Laws_of_Woo
3 months ago#5
If you need a healer, she's definitely a good choice. Good white magic, good green magic, good LB, and evoke skills to boot!

Since I don't have a second Eiko, Yuna will have to do for me. She's taking 7* Ayaka's place for now. She's just more versatile.
FFBE ID: 123.727.019 Current Lead: 1.1k/2k Fryevia or 2k+Mag Ace or 1.9k+ Reberta
DFFOO ID: 513043842 Current Lead: MLB Layle

User Info: TigerNightmare

TigerNightmare
3 months ago#6
If you already have Ayaka or Fina at even just 6*, you don't need her. She's a very good unit with a versatile kit, but select summons are something you get to do no more than three times a year and should be reserved for absolute necessities for like a trial or pivotal team roles that are unfilled. I want a Yuna dupe myself and threw a bunch of tickets on the banner but only got Duke and Basch. If I get her, switching Fina out for her will mostly be for convenience and slot efficiency and not because I need her.

PrinceOfHot
3 months ago#7
TigerNightmare posted...
If you already have Ayaka or Fina at even just 6*, you don't need her. She's a very good unit with a versatile kit, but select summons are something you get to do no more than three times a year and should be reserved for absolute necessities for like a trial or pivotal team roles that are unfilled. I want a Yuna dupe myself and threw a bunch of tickets on the banner but only got Duke and Basch. If I get her, switching Fina out for her will mostly be for convenience and slot efficiency and not because I need her.

I've been super lucky for being just a mere minnow, but I don't have either Ayaka or CG Fina. Never pulled either. My best healer is 7* Eiko (she is pretty good but has a few big downsides, then again her EVO power is utterly insane, after i get CG Nichol's STMR she will be a stronger finisher than Hyoh).

I also have Tilith, which is my most consumate healer, though a bit feeble compared to Eiko. It would have been nice if one of my mass dukes, zargs or eikos had been one ayaka or cg fina instead. :(

The weak healers is a huge blocker for some of the more difficult trials, where I can't protect my party from Petrify...which is Eiko's HORRIBLE WEAKNESS.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
3 months ago#8
Not a bad choice, but you could also wait for CG Folka.

Yuna doesn't have any innate skills to cure petrify so that is one weakness.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
FFBE: 682,052,972

User Info: TigerNightmare

TigerNightmare
3 months ago#9
It's better to equip stuff to prevent statuses than it is to waste turns curing them.

PrinceOfHot
3 months ago#10
TigerNightmare posted...
It's better to equip stuff to prevent statuses than it is to waste turns curing them.

Not a waste for a healer that doesn't do anything every turn. That's also a slot, and -slot for all basic stat defense = weaker unit.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho
  • Topic Archived