• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. wait a minute- Rem is best healer?

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
1 month ago#11
i mean, i dont have any tornado chainers built atm
i do have two barbs, so i could 7* her and rem to get some nice firepower, im just lacking the king cacts atm

but it seems she is quite a bit different from fina, so it wont be detrimental to have both of them, along with my luka.

many thanks gfaqs bretheren
365,573,876 - Fry or TT
"Then what should an Angel fight for, Zack? What do Angels dream of ?!?!"

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 month ago#12
If you can build an 100% evade physical tank, and build a magic cover tank with the right resistances for the fight at hand. you often can actually get by without a healer for many fights right now. Or need a spot heal now and then so.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
1 month ago#13
Rem can chain and heal in the same turn. Just have her cast tornado before curaja.

The units that can chain with her tornado or quake are myriad. Every cd ability with tornado or quake frames, even 1 cast worth, she can chain on the same turn she rezzes or heals everyone for ~12k, or a full heal for everyone except the most geared of tanks.

Shes a Barby, Malphasie (kinda), S/DFina, etc. users wet dream healer. With Barby and Lulu they can still even finish their chains with a -ja spell while she heals. Yes, Barbys 12x mod cd skill chains with her 1x cast tornado too - enough to be impactful at least, youll miss the last 2-3 ticks.

That means your nukers, if using a tornado or quake frame ability (hi Dark Fina) can still nuke if you need to heal. And that is MASSIVELY useful for slot efficiency.

That plus her cd abilities, like aoe reraise and instant esper bar, make her INSANELY versatile. I'm incredibly glad I got her and would probably even use her over Ayaka and CgFi if I had either
My feelings on the FF7 remake? If Square turns my dystopian D&D Chess game into postapocalyptic dodgeball fantasy advent children Z I will riot.

User Info: whonoez

whonoez
1 month ago#14
Dinosquash posted...
i mean, i dont have any tornado chainers built atm
i do have two barbs, so i could 7* her and rem to get some nice firepower, im just lacking the king cacts atm

but it seems she is quite a bit different from fina, so it wont be detrimental to have both of them, along with my luka.

many thanks gfaqs bretheren

You can completely drop Luka.

Another thing about Rem is her ability to trade LB bar for a 120mp to the whole party which is a pretty significant amount. She's basically an all around unit with her only real drawbacks being that she has no dispelga and DC reraise. Her enhanced reraise lasts 5 turns thiugh.

Also as far as healers go I think Tilith is still the only one will full heal completely for the whole party while others only heal a large percentage/amount.
Toobee/GL Sockurah/Fryehviah/Teaduss/Lawndew/Kurissteen/DeeVee/

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
1 month ago#15
Nota214 posted...
Ayaka and Fina are fine as is at 6* with 7* being more a bonus while Rem and Yuna absolutely need their 7* to function as incoming damage increases moving into the 7* meta

This is only, and literally only, because both Ay and Fi get Curaja at 6 while Rem gets it at 7.

Seeing as its 5x the effectiveness of Curaga.

Aoe reraise is nice but Curaja is the bread, butter, knife and plate. Same with aoe raise or even fullraise.
My feelings on the FF7 remake? If Square turns my dystopian D&D Chess game into postapocalyptic dodgeball fantasy advent children Z I will riot.

User Info: Irony

Irony
1 month ago#16
No
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
1 month ago#17
CarbonButtflap posted...
Nota214 posted...
Ayaka and Fina are fine as is at 6* with 7* being more a bonus while Rem and Yuna absolutely need their 7* to function as incoming damage increases moving into the 7* meta

This is only, and literally only, because both Ay and Fi get Curaja at 6 while Rem gets it at 7.

Seeing as its 5x the effectiveness of Curaga.

Aoe reraise is nice but Curaja is the bread, butter, knife and plate.

Yeah, that's why I made sure to point out the necessity of it in the second sentence. Curaja is literally the spell that lets healers function going forward.

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 month ago#18
I like 7* Yuna the most, easily. She has the big stuff--reraise, dispelga, curaja, dualcast, and some pretty neat barspells. The biggest thing though is her TMR ability that allows her to passively fill the esper gauge each turn. A lot of the tough trials generally include something to do with espers in their mission, and most the time, for me at least, it isn't feasible to bring in a summoner and a healer, and a summoner just by itself hasn't been enough support, until 7* Yuna anyway, where she covers the healing support part amply enough while the esper gauge just fills itself each turn.

Yuna lacks a strong way to remove status ailments, but there are many ways to deal with it at this point. Most my units are status immune always at this point anyways, and it isn't asking much to throw on discernment/hairpin of purity on my dps if I have to.
Manage your expectations.

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
1 month ago#19
No, not at all. She's a great healer that also does great magic damage + Twister sister family so she is pretty much very versatile and GOOD at each of her roles but inferior to those roles that specialize. That said having Torndao lets her super chain with at on of units.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
1 month ago#20
whonoez posted...
You can completely drop Luka.

NO
365,573,876 - Fry or TT
"Then what should an Angel fight for, Zack? What do Angels dream of ?!?!"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. wait a minute- Rem is best healer?