• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. wait a minute- Rem is best healer?

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
3 months ago#1
compared to cg fina?

ive had 2 rems sitting pretty for like forever and just got cg fina to 120, am i dumb :c

how is rem better other than her stmr being broken?
365,573,876 - Fry or TT
"Then what should an Angel fight for, Zack? What do Angels dream of ?!?!"

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
3 months ago#2
It literally doesn't matter who you use as long as you can dc reraise and/or curaja. Although i don't think Rem can, never bothered with mine so not sure.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Hyoh lead geared towards trials
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 25XX ATK Akstar

User Info: Sylverce

Sylverce
3 months ago#3
Randomx posted...
It literally doesn't matter who you use as long as you can dc reraise and/or curaja. Although i don't think Rem can, never bothered with mine so not sure.

She can't dc reraise, since hers is a skill. She does however have a cd ability for reraise on party that also buffs defense and spirit. I think the big reason people like her is she can reliably chain on turns she doesn't need to be healing.

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
3 months ago#4
nice to know

maybe ill get another 2 rem in the future, until then i guess shell just be sittin purty
365,573,876 - Fry or TT
"Then what should an Angel fight for, Zack? What do Angels dream of ?!?!"

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
3 months ago#5
Dinosquash posted...
nice to know

maybe ill get another 2 rem in the future, until then i guess shell just be sittin purty

Why wait until you get another 2? You don't want to use her without her STMR?
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: les4metal

les4metal
3 months ago#6
the only two healers i would use in this game are Rem and Eiko. because they have so much else to offer in their kits. Rem's CD is insane. and she can Tornado/Curaja while you Tornado/whatever with another mage or DPS. Eiko is my favorite but she wasn't mentioned so hmph >={
Randi 7* i'm waiting for you.......Hyoh can suck it.
ID #010.310.589

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
3 months ago#7
After reading into these healer threads, I think it's all a matter of opinion.

It really depends on what you value, what you count on, and what you use or wouldn't use.

For example, I'm not much a fan of Ayaka's 7* because I never really got around to liking/using her barriers.

I would have prefered the AoE reraise instead if at least to ensure my tanks will be up and ready for the next turn if all else breaks loose. Like CG Fina can somewhat reliably do. While still healing the party most of the time on off turns.

Rem is like half of CG Fina in that she can AoE reraise but just once for 3 turns, then have to wait another 3 turns after the buff is gone to reapply it. And unfortunately she can't dualcast that reraise.
But she makes up for by being a DPS and having CuraJa.

Others prefer Yuna in that she can do a bit of everyone's healer roles while also being a summoner. Yet if you dislike using summoners, she may not be for you.

It really depends on how you rank different buffs or multiple roles, and on your style of play.

A buffer like Marie, for example, is super awesome to brace for impact of a huge 1-turn 1-hit nuke.
Or you could prefer simply using an AoE reraiser and be done with it by the next turn.

Unfortunately, having limited unit slots means you're going to have to choose which buffs you prefer having.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1600+ Atk Orlandeau
http://imgur.com/a/hXJMrVg

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
3 months ago#8
Dinosquash posted...
compared to cg fina?

ive had 2 rems sitting pretty for like forever and just got cg fina to 120, am i dumb :c

how is rem better other than her stmr being broken?

The curaja + reraise combo isn't really needed right now and even less so on GL as GL has more sources of reraise, one of which being an accessory any tank can wear. However, curaja or a very strong curaga is still very much necessary. Due to having the ability to instantly fill the esper gauge, one of the best mp recovers for the team, and some pretty useful offensive options, Rem will generally be more useful than Ayaka or Fina. Rem isn't drastically better, just enough to where it's noticeable. If you're ever in a fight where you absolutely need reraise all the time, take one of the other healers if you can. Those fights will be very rare though and hopefully you'll have other options as well by then.

The real difference between the healers is whether they're useful enough at 6* or need their 7* to be useful. Ayaka and Fina are fine as is at 6* with 7* being more a bonus while Rem and Yuna absolutely need their 7* to function as incoming damage increases moving into the 7* meta.

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
3 months ago#9
Nota214 posted...

The curaja + reraise combo isn't really needed right now and even less so on GL as GL has more sources of reraise, one of which being an accessory any tank can wear. .

limited though since it was the tomb raider craftable accessory and no longer available if you weren't there during the event

but you are right that global has more reraise options, most notably grimlord sakura or zarg have it

User Info: TheseJeans

TheseJeans
3 months ago#10
Every 7 star healer provides the base Reraise + Curaja, what matters is the other utility that they bring. Rem is simply the most versatile out of all of them (since she IS a Red Mage) which is why a lot of people like her.
FEH FC: 653,381,1428
FFBE FC: 718,418,520
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. wait a minute- Rem is best healer?
  • Topic Archived