• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. For the select ticket: Get Beryl or another Elle?

User Info: Lupin the 4th

Lupin the 4th
3 months ago#1
Managed to get Elle on a lucky ticket draw and she seems fun. I could 7* her by getting another with the tickets, but I've heard Beryl is good too. Any suggestions?
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
3DS FC: 2793 0791 3739 PSN: Arsene_Lupin_IV

User Info: koronatheif77

koronatheif77
3 months ago#2
Personally i wouldn't use the global UoC on a unit that is permanently in the pool already. If you have a limited unit that you'd like to 7* i'd reconsider. Also we're getting a lot of summons so you might get lucky again. Be patient and careful.
Opinions. Deal with it.

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
3 months ago#3
I have 1 ele but i got d rain because d rain.

Ymmv
My feelings on the FF7 remake? If Square turns my dystopian D&D Chess game into postapocalyptic dodgeball fantasy advent children Z I will riot.

User Info: ShadedOne

ShadedOne
3 months ago#4
If you're definitely choosing between those 2 I'd go for 7* Elle over 1st Beryl, but neither seems like a good use of a UoC ticket that can pull limited units.. Law of Rangeus, Greek God of all randomness in gaming, pretty much garuntees you will pull the UoCed unit as your next rainbow, unless you actually want another of said rainbow..

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
3 months ago#5
ShadedOne posted...
If you're definitely choosing between those 2 I'd go for 7* Elle over 1st Beryl, but neither seems like a good use of a UoC ticket that can pull limited units.. Law of Rangeus, Greek God of all randomness in gaming, pretty much garuntees you will pull the UoCed unit as your next rainbow, unless you actually want another of said rainbow..

My brother UoC'ed a 2nd Zarg, guess what his next rainbow was.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Hyoh lead geared towards trials
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 25XX ATK Akstar

User Info: alex75000

alex75000
3 months ago#6
But. But. What about the good boy Chow?
You foolish knaves who cause my fall, Gates of Hell will be open for you all,

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
3 months ago#7
Head's up...Ang is the sleeper unit of TDH super power. Getting a base of him...OH HOLY...
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. For the select ticket: Get Beryl or another Elle?
  • Topic Archived