• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Another who should I pick with uoc topic

User Info: Wobbles6666

Wobbles6666
1 month ago#1
I'm actually can't fully make up my mind out of those GL exclusive units I have 1 olive 1 reberta and 2 zarg was thinking getting a 3Rd zarg for that 50% mog and one step closer to that stmr witch has good elements resist would be great for my rain thoughts? I hear elements resist is important in future content
Brave exvius 819-849-875

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
1 month ago#2
Honestly I think banking on a 50% trust moogle is the worst possible choice ever. Of all time.
Trust moogles come naturally by playing the game.

We'd need to know more about your list of 7* units and single 5*s to know what you're missing.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1600+ Atk Orlandeau
http://imgur.com/a/hXJMrVg

User Info: Wobbles6666

Wobbles6666
1 month ago#3
I Have a few 5-7 unit so I uploaded picture of all my 5-7 units hopefully that help to give you an idea

https://imgur.com/a/lIOwipS
Brave exvius 819-849-875

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 month ago#4
Wobbles6666 posted...
I Have a few 5-7 unit so I uploaded picture of all my 5-7 units hopefully that help to give you an idea

https://imgur.com/a/lIOwipS

I would either 7* Dracu Lass or Grim Loli. Why? Because they are both decent units, they can chain with other really good units, and this may be the only way you will ever be able to UoC a limited time unit. You can always get Reberta, Olive, or Zarg from regular UoC or lucky off banner pull.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: itperson

itperson
1 month ago#5
I'd argue for Kryla if you aren't getting for 7* awakenings. Her tmr is really good.

User Info: Solitudesfury

Solitudesfury
1 month ago#6
itperson posted...
I'd argue for Kryla if you aren't getting for 7* awakenings. Her tmr is really good.

I’m considering this myself with ele resists becoming a higher priority as of late. Definitely will not use on a unit in regular summon pool tho.
ffbe ign Solitude, id 746,894,044. Alt Soli2de is 474,587,242.

User Info: 1ceCleEdge

1ceCleEdge
1 month ago#7
Christine for aoe ice imbue and chaining with TT etc. or Kryla for awesome TMR

User Info: IneptZzz

IneptZzz
1 month ago#8
1ceCleEdge posted...
or Kryla for awesome TMR

it aint that good tbh

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 month ago#9
IneptZzz posted...
1ceCleEdge posted...
or Kryla for awesome TMR

it aint that good tbh

It's pretty amazing actually, better than some stmr.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
FFBE: 682,052,972

User Info: anitahanjob

anitahanjob
1 month ago#10
You have till end of January to decide. See what you pull till then and decide. That's my plan at least.
FFBE- 254-134-117
30+ 7 stars. Sharing 2.1k/status immune 2B or 2.4k Hyou. Wilhelm, A.Rain, Beryl, Ayaka, Rem, Barb, Loren and many more.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Another who should I pick with uoc topic
  • Topic Archived