• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Help me choose my 7* UoC

User Info: ZenTea

ZenTea
3 months ago#1
Who should I pick for my UoC? (paralyzed with indecision) - Results (45 votes)
Lilith
64.44% (29 votes)
Barbariccia
6.67% (3 votes)
Zargabaath
17.78% (8 votes)
Fryevia
6.67% (3 votes)
Circe
4.44% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Im leaning towards Zarg or Lilith
Zarg because he’s been so useful up to this point and always seems to find a way into most of my parties
Lilith because she’s a limited unit and I could always end up getting another Zarg at some point. Also she seems like she would be a terror in the arena
Barbara as honorable mention because I LOVE Final Fantasy IV

Who would you pick, and why? I’m not really locked into my choice just yet. Debating and debating with myself.
Final Fantasy videos - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC67YhUXxf253c2UpVjKD5qg

User Info: Solitudesfury

Solitudesfury
3 months ago#2
I chose Lilith as she is limited, the rest you can still get whenever with regular UoC. She is an amazing unit especially if you have units that AR chain.
ffbe ign Solitude, id 746,894,044. Alt Soli2de is 474,587,242.

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
3 months ago#3
Since we don't know what 7* roles you have covered and what your current lost of 7*s are, we can't give you a clear answer.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1600+ Atk Orlandeau
http://imgur.com/a/hXJMrVg

User Info: OnyxFlameGod

OnyxFlameGod
3 months ago#4
I mean the obvious answer would be Lilith since she's the only limited unit here.
GT/PSN: Onyxflamegod 3DS: 0963-0746-8973

User Info: colter92

colter92
3 months ago#5
Like others have said, go for a limited unit. The others will always be in the pool. Maybe save until after the Christmas/New Years banners. Never know if you pull WKN, Christine, Kryla, Chow, or Ang and want to 7* them.
PSN: colter92 -- NA -- The Pact -- GM: Mastodon Crusaders
Master Crafter (Pre 1T) / Ambrosia ----- FFBE 246647326

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
3 months ago#6
Solitudesfury posted...
I chose Lilith as she is limited, the rest you can still get whenever with regular UoC. She is an amazing unit especially if you have units that AR chain.

OnyxFlameGod posted...
I mean the obvious answer would be Lilith since she's the only limited unit here.

colter92 posted...
Like others have said, go for a limited unit. The others will always be in the pool. Maybe save until after the Christmas/New Years banners. Never know if you pull WKN, Christine, Kryla, Chow, or Ang and want to 7* them.

Agree with all of these.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: ZenTea

ZenTea
3 months ago#7
I went with Lilith! Thanks guys, and ya I should have listed my 7*, but it’s all wrapped up now!
Final Fantasy videos - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC67YhUXxf253c2UpVjKD5qg
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Help me choose my 7* UoC
  • Topic Archived