• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Help me choose my FF UoC ticket

User Info: Akeva

Akeva
3 months ago#1
So trying to decide who to use it on....I dont think that using this ticket on an STMR, especially one that comes from a unit that is not limited, is a good idea....but it may still be my best option.

So a couple things first....out of all the units, only one of them would provide me with a 7* if I used it on them, and that is demon rain. And seeing that I have A rain, Wilhelm and Seig all 7 stars...tanks are far from what i need. If I got him it would be for the counter tank memes.

Second, there is a long list of units here I have zero copies of. Draco Lasswell, WKN, Yun, Zarg, Christine, Kryla, Ang, Chow Aloha Lasswell, Luscius, and Lilith....so for the most part if I got them it would be for TMRs. The Xmas units are interesting...and I will probably wait until seeing the 7* for before I use my ticket...but other than them only Zarg could I see myself getting (lack a great buffer....getting by with SS nichole...dont even have MS nichol)

Or there are the STMR options...I am one away for Ellesperis, Circe, Barbie, Freyvia and Reberta...of those Ellesperis seems the best option...if only for Akstars release

Anyway opinions are greatly appreciated. As I said above I will wait to see the xmas units for anything...but unless they are meta changing I wont be pulling. Xmas time is bad on the wallet, and I just spent on the UoC bundles...that is all i will put in
FFBE ID: 252 340 192 ------Alch Code ID: 3F2GJWE2------- FEHeros ID: 3414123910
IGN Akeva

User Info: djseifer

djseifer
3 months ago#2
Chow.
I have too many chainers.

User Info: RandTheRedmage

RandTheRedmage
3 months ago#3
If nothing else, Kryla is a fantastic choice. Her TM is 15% SPR and 25% all elemental resistances, which is STMR tier pretty much. You'll want as much of that as you can get later.
Dracu Lasswell//Barbariccia//Awakened Rain

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
3 months ago#4
Hey bro!

I was glad seeing your username that made this topic.
Then I started to read that 2nd paragraph and started remembering how much crazy luck you had, pulling a rainbow like every 3 days for a whole year as a F2P lmao.

Well you sure seem to have the tanking department covered.

Nice to read from you from time to time!
If you're not urging to complete a role you're lacking, best to save it and see what the future brings you.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1600+ Atk Orlandeau
http://imgur.com/a/hXJMrVg

User Info: igor140

igor140
3 months ago#5
i have a similar question. unlike akeva, i have HORRIBLE luck pulling rainbows. taking out the guaranteed 5*s, i have calculated my average rate to be ~1.1%; it was ~0.2% before they bumped the global rate. even then, almost every 5* i pull is completely redundant. i have had 9 lightnings, 5 circes, 8 merc ramzas, and 6 prishes

ANYWAY! of these options, i already have 7* malphasie, circe, zargabaath... and that's it.

i have a single iteration of most of the others, but i'm not really interested in most of them.

SO, i've basically narrowed it down to 3:
chow really only overs his TMR, but it seems good for tanks
fryevia still has a good TMR... for now... and it would give me 7*... but it don't really need her
elesperis just seems awesome. i realize she's not "top tier" or any such nonsense... but i really like her play-style and her aesthetic.

soo... advice?
FFBE: 229.361.850; 2000 hyoh, 1200/1350 malphasie, 1600 TT (SoT)

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
3 months ago#6
igor140 posted...
i have a similar question. unlike akeva, i have HORRIBLE luck pulling rainbows. taking out the guaranteed 5*s, i have calculated my average rate to be ~1.1%; it was ~0.2% before they bumped the global rate. even then, almost every 5* i pull is completely redundant. i have had 9 lightnings, 5 circes, 8 merc ramzas, and 6 prishes

ANYWAY! of these options, i already have 7* malphasie, circe, zargabaath... and that's it.

i have a single iteration of most of the others, but i'm not really interested in most of them.

SO, i've basically narrowed it down to 3:
chow really only overs his TMR, but it seems good for tanks
fryevia still has a good TMR... for now... and it would give me 7*... but it don't really need her
elesperis just seems awesome. i realize she's not "top tier" or any such nonsense... but i really like her play-style and her aesthetic.

soo... advice?

Advice would be to do a full round on the GLEX Step Up banner, and see from there where you're it.
It's 20k Lapis, for 2 guaranteed rainbows in that list, no off-banner rainbows.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1600+ Atk Orlandeau
http://imgur.com/a/hXJMrVg

User Info: Akeva

Akeva
3 months ago#7
JI_Joe posted...
Hey bro!

I was glad seeing your username that made this topic.
Then I started to read that 2nd paragraph and started remembering how much crazy luck you had, pulling a rainbow like every 3 days for a whole year as a F2P lmao.

Well you sure seem to have the tanking department covered.

Nice to read from you from time to time!
If you're not urging to complete a role you're lacking, best to save it and see what the future brings you.

Was never F2P...but i was very selective what I spent (Really I whaled for Orlandu, Ayaka and Grim Lord Sakura). Funny thing was when I actually whaled is when I had horrid luck. Go figure. Have not been F2P at all since I returned though. Whaled for bahamuts tear (though I did get it for really cheap) Hyoh and semi hard on malphaise.

You are correct though....I did have a lot of luck I did not deserve pulling rainbows I was not trying for...lot of 1/2 dailies and ex regular ticket rainbows. I have a lot more STMRs than people who spent way more than I did.

I would save the ticket...but isnt it limited time to use it? I think you have to claim by the end of January
FFBE ID: 252 340 192 ------Alch Code ID: 3F2GJWE2------- FEHeros ID: 3414123910
IGN Akeva

User Info: igor140

igor140
3 months ago#8
i appreciate the advice, JI joe, but the vast majority of this banner is not worth 20k lapis to me. of the 20ish units on the list, i'm really only interested in the 3 i mentioned before.

i get one free one from the king moogle... and i'm trying to decide.

i don't NEED any of them, but each has some minor value to me. i'm currently leaning towards ellesperis, mostly because i think she's a cool character, and her TMR seems pretty awesome. (yes, i know memelord says differently, but i don't have his wallet.)
FFBE: 229.361.850; 2000 hyoh, 1200/1350 malphasie, 1600 TT (SoT)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Help me choose my FF UoC ticket
  • Topic Archived