• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Pulled Lilith, how is she?

User Info: Super_Krang

Super_Krang
1 month ago#11
I cant imagine 7* Christine (ice Tterra) will be better than Lilith who is on par with A. Rain and Basch.
PSN: Big-Mek
Now taste the mighty bison.

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
1 month ago#12
She's pretty unique. Super epic arena troll unit. An unprepared player will get solo murdered by her alone.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: IneptZzz

IneptZzz
1 month ago#13
AxelRyman posted...
Well Lilith you better hope I pull a dupe of you normally

she's limited time only....she'll be gone

User Info: Solitudesfury

Solitudesfury
1 month ago#14
I really like Lilith but her biggest downside situationally, are the counters. Kill with esper mission... oh Lilith you countered... kill with lb... oh Lilith killed again with counters.

Other than that she is great. I don’t regret spending a little to get her when she was on banner.
ffbe ign Solitude, id 746,894,044. Alt Soli2de is 474,587,242.

User Info: AxelRyman

AxelRyman
4 weeks ago#15
Super_Krang posted...
I cant imagine 7* Christine (ice Tterra) will be better than Lilith who is on par with A. Rain and Basch.

Different roles for different things.

Also I like Christine not for efficiency(Though she was very efficient back on release), but just as a unit and her theme. Even if she isn't/won't be the best damage dealer, I still want her 7*. Same reason I got 7* Fryevia: I like her as a unit, not for how she compares to everyone else(And even then, she does do pretty well).

I'm going to wait till Christine re-release and use everything I got for her. If I get another, cool(Pun not intended). If not....well I'll consider my options then.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Pulled Lilith, how is she?
  • Topic Archived