• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Pulled Lilith, how is she?

User Info: AxelRyman

AxelRyman
1 month ago#1
I think I remember that she's good, especially in Arena due to being annoying. Only have one though. I'm good on a Physical Tank, but what about Magic tank? How does she fair compared to...say...the now 7* Basch? He's pretty much my only Magic tank(Well I could use Merc Ramza but....).

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 month ago#2
If you can get a dupe, she is arguably the best magic tank, but we're talking small margins here. 7* Basch is a great magic tank.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

AxelRyman
1 month ago#3
Oh good I get to save UOCs then. Well Lilith you better hope I pull a dupe of you normally cause I ain't UOCing you...until...maybe Enhancements....Maaaaaaybe,

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
1 month ago#4
AxelRyman posted...
Oh good I get to save UOCs then. Well Lilith you better hope I pull a dupe of you normally cause I ain't UOCing you...until...maybe Enhancements....Maaaaaaybe,

Well you can't pull her outside of the fan festa step up summon and you can't UoC her after January 31st way before her enhancements.

Plus the only way you can UoC her is through the fan festa UoC with the mog minister soooo yeah
FFBE - 010 016 697 (NKS)
https://imgur.com/a/GSmVMQu

AxelRyman
1 month ago#5
....Oh.........I don't know why I thought I could get another outside this.........

Shoot........Christine...or Lilith.......This will be tough...Please game give me Christine #2 when it's time.......

User Info: pm_videogame

pm_videogame
1 month ago#6
For what it's worth I have a 7* Lilith and bring her into pretty well every battle.

She has a lot available to her, but I usually just rotate her magic cover, AOE break resistance, and self-reraise and that's pretty much all I have to do with her.

Her counters are insane in the arena plus if you have any other Aureole Ray characters her chaining is pretty good too (I use her for story events becasue her AR chain heals her MP so you don't really have to do anything else)

User Info: blackgallantmon

blackgallantmon
1 month ago#7
I pulled pretty hard for her on the Halloween banner and failed. I think I got like 5 off banner rainbows with all the tickets I used.

I kind of want to grab a copy of her out of spite now. The only other two units I'd be able to take to 7 star with this UoC are Malphase and Christine. Mal is tempting for me but she's also not limited and unless Christine is bonkers I already have TT, Circe, Fry and Kunshira that can do magic chaining at 7 star.
FFBE: 451 402 437 - Big bad Daddy Dragonlord and Pink Glowy girl lead
FGO: 608 369 562 - Arrthurrr!!!!

User Info: UnseenChaos

UnseenChaos
1 month ago#8
https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Lilith
FFBE: 083,672,556 || Chaos || I haz good yoonits, yesh?

User Info: koronatheif77

koronatheif77
1 month ago#9
AxelRyman posted...
....Oh.........I don't know why I thought I could get another outside this.........

Shoot........Christine...or Lilith.......This will be tough...Please game give me Christine #2 when it's time.......

I would UoC the unit who's role you need to fill. A magic tank or a magic dps.
Opinions. Deal with it.

User Info: Torr

Torr
1 month ago#10
Shes awesome...
If you hear my theme song starting to play (https://youtu.be/IyI9DYAFNHI) you better run.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Pulled Lilith, how is she?
  • Topic Archived