• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. UoC for for someone who has everything (almost)

User Info: H_Gropenfondel

H_Gropenfondel
3 months ago#1
I have decent physical dps in Hyoh
Magic dps in Trance Terra
Got Wilhelm and for magic tanking I have Lilith.
Breaking can be done by 2B.
I’ve got Eiko for summons, Ace also and Nyx got LBs.
I’ve been eyeing Zaargabath which I have as a 6* same with Barbariccia and Malphasie.
I have zero Awakened Rains and I want 4.
Recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
3 months ago#2
Would probably go with Zargabaath, since you didn't list any other buffer.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535
FFBE denied me Yuna... FFBE must die...

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
3 months ago#3
Well.... you have a solid team. Unless there are trials you can't complete because you lack something specific, I would save it for now. If you really want to spend it, I don't think you can go wrong with making Zarg 7*.

You have 0 A. Rain and want 4? Definitely don't use a UoC on the first one, lol.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
3 months ago#4
As I have always said: unless you have any actual difficulties in beating content then you really shouldn't use your UoC tickets. Certainly there are good units now but power creep is 100% relevant and if you could save until you actually need the units and grab the better unit why wouldn't you? In that line if you have a support that works already you shouldn't bother with Zarg and ARain isn't exactly such a godlike unit that you must drop everything to have him if you have another magical tank available.

In either case Zarg and ARain will both be relevant in the future so they aren't bad options. Zarg will finally be #1 after the Extremes show up and his elemental res becomes OP and ARain may be beaten by Charlotte in the future but her ability to tank harder is still complete overkill (assuming no other units she has 30%+ better effective HP against magical attacks depending on build when compared to ARain).
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: futuresight23

futuresight23
3 months ago#5
KeeperOfShadows posted...

Zargabaath is in the pool of units that would be eligible for the GLEX UoC that we seem to be getting at some point. If there isn't anything you want out of the units that are pullable with GLEX UoC that aren't with the normal UoC (limited units from Halloween, Christmas, Ang and Chow), you could use that GLEX UoC on Zarg and save the normal UoC.

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
3 months ago#6
Maybe blarggabath but I would save up the UoCs.

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
3 months ago#7
Hoarding UoC is recommended, however I've been tempted to get Ayaka, since I don't have her. :*(
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: H_Gropenfondel

H_Gropenfondel
3 months ago#8
PrinceOfHot posted...
Hoarding UoC is recommended, however I've been tempted to get Ayaka, since I don't have her. :*(

I have healing covered with LM Fina when she goes 7*
But, my buffs are bobo

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
3 months ago#9
futuresight23 posted...
KeeperOfShadows posted...

Zargabaath is in the pool of units that would be eligible for the GLEX UoC that we seem to be getting at some point. If there isn't anything you want out of the units that are pullable with GLEX UoC that aren't with the normal UoC (limited units from Halloween, Christmas, Ang and Chow), you could use that GLEX UoC on Zarg and save the normal UoC.

That already slipped my mind, lol. Definitely agree, though. Would save the regular UoC and get Zarg to 7* with the GLEX one.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535
FFBE denied me Yuna... FFBE must die...

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
3 months ago#10
I am always hoarding UoC after I used up 10 again 🤡
" This garden universe vibrates complete. Some we get a sound so sweet.
Vibrations reach on up to become light, And then thru gamma, out of sight. "
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. UoC for for someone who has everything (almost)
  • Topic Archived