• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Let's talk about GLEX UoC ticket

User Info: c_sunset

c_sunset
3 months ago#21
3rd group is the only logical choice, the others are either not that fantastic or non-limited so not worth considering.

Btw you missed out chocobo warrior yun.
FFBE global: 842,543,946
PG lasswell w hyomonto, or barb

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
3 months ago#22
@JI_Joe what other future 7*s do you have? Do you have like 2 Nichols?
FFBE - 010 016 697 (NKS)
https://imgur.com/a/GSmVMQu

User Info: Irony

Irony
3 months ago#23
I hope we get Chow banner before ticket
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
3 months ago#24
N-K-S posted...

Yup.
2 CG Nichols.

That ends there, I don't have any other rainbow dupes that haven't received their 7* awakening.
As far as I remember, at any rate.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1600+ Atk Orlandeau
http://imgur.com/a/hXJMrVg

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
3 months ago#25
JI_Joe posted...
N-K-S posted...

Yup.
2 CG Nichols.

That ends there, I don't have any other rainbow dupes that haven't received their 7* awakening.
As far as I remember, at any rate.

Then you won't need a stat break resistance pretty soon. Between his cool down abilities and LB you should be fine. Just got to.wait a few weeks until then
FFBE - 010 016 697 (NKS)
https://imgur.com/a/GSmVMQu

User Info: nyte_blayde

nyte_blayde
3 months ago#26
Been debating between Chow and Lilith, unfortunately they'll probably stay at 6star unless we get 2 sets of these tickets. Which one should I go for?

For Mag cover I only have a Basch, for Phys I have Wilhelm and Gladio, both at 7.
The Official Yuna of any Final Fantasy boards.
FFRK Q3ne : Song of Spira FFBE: 433,092,665 Ayaka LV120 1600+SPR///Max Pots///Skills Enhanced///TMR Ability

User Info: 1ceCleEdge

1ceCleEdge
3 months ago#27
I have 7* Sieg, A. Rain, TT, 2B, Zarg etc. Debating to use ticket on Kryla for that sweet tmr, or Christine for ice imbue and TM also. Or Lilith for that mace. Have zero those limited units

User Info: leviathan SP

leviathan SP
3 months ago#28
I ended up with 3 Lucius so I kinda want to get one to finish his STMR but Christine would probably be best in the grand scheme of things.
FFBE 394-085-055

User Info: whonoez

whonoez
3 months ago#29
nyte_blayde posted...
Been debating between Chow and Lilith, unfortunately they'll probably stay at 6star unless we get 2 sets of these tickets. Which one should I go for?

For Mag cover I only have a Basch, for Phys I have Wilhelm and Gladio, both at 7.

Depends on what you need more and who you have. Chow is more support mag tank while Lilith is offensive. Also 7* Chow isn't out yet so can't say outright which one is the one to really go for.
Toobee/GL Sockurah/Fryehviah/Teaduss/Lawndew/Kurissteen/DeeVee/

User Info: Rancid_Skank

Rancid_Skank
3 months ago#30
I already have a 7* Lilith and she's brilliant, a really flexible phys/mag cover tank with good counters, and great at certain trials (Bloody Moon being a good example). If you have one copy and are on the fence I'd recommend her for sure.

Not sure who I would go for though, already have 7* DracuLass, Fryevia, Circe and Reberta, and I have one Malphasie and no one else.

I'm leaning towards Malphasie as I like the unit, but I suspect she's considered 'bad' these days?
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Let's talk about GLEX UoC ticket
  • Topic Archived