• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Let's talk about GLEX UoC ticket

User Info: DungNgo88

DungNgo88
1 month ago#1
Here's a list of the available units for these tickets:

Olive, Reberta, Circe, Malphasie, Demon Rain, Dracula boy, Ellesperis, GL Sakura, Tonberry, Lilith

Frye, Zagarbaath, Barbie, Seaside Nic, Aloha Lass, Dracu Lass

Ang, Chow, Xtine, Kryla, WKN

To me, the first group is skipable. Olive, Reberta, Circe, Malphasie got powercreeped now. Not remember much about Demon Rain, but I assume he's still a counter tank with AoE phy cover? Not enough to waste UoC for just that. Dracula boy may be nice, but again, not enough to waste UoC. Both Ellesperis and GL Sakura can only chain best with themselves, but I don't see any friend of mine set her as lead. Lilith is only good in Arena. Tonberry is only good if we got his STMR, so A.Rain is better

The second group is great, Frye Zagar Barbie SeasideNic are all great. Aloha Lass is ok as a DR chainer, but the thing I want most about him is his TMR. Dracu Lass was one of the best dps, but I wonder how is he now?

The third group is questionable. Ang is great at 6*, but who knows if his 7* is still good? As a TDH finisher, his TMR is a 145 atk bow. Very good but still lose to STMR weapons. Not to mention his big move is LB, so it won't be available all the times. Chow and WKN were good tanks, maybe they will be great at 7*. Xtine may be another TT with Quadcast 1st turn, but is locked to ice. Ktyla is a unique debuffer, I'm very curious about her
FF Exvius ID: 219 504 582

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 month ago#2
I think for my alt I'll get Zarg since I have one already...

But my main's getting GL Sakura since I only needed one more of her for her awesome STMR :P
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Master_Arbiter4

Master_Arbiter4
1 month ago#3
I would probably do first group. Would love Tonberry, Malphise, Olive, or even Lillith (would be first for all)

That or second group, try to get a second Barbie... But I'd rather go first group as I would like more of those "firsts" as opposed to second group (which would be 1sts or thirds outside of Barbie)

Third I have none, but with Wilhelm/A.Rain (although Rain only 6*), I don't think I really need any of those.
* I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me *
Love the Final Fantasy Series! Twitch affiliate! l Twitch.tv/callmepeepz

User Info: Irony

Irony
1 month ago#4
I wanna wait and see how Chow and Ang are at 7*
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

User Info: Super_Krang

Super_Krang
1 month ago#5
Christine and Chow's STMR will be the tie breaker for me. My candidates for STMR Moogle so far are Marchenko and A2. If either tops them I'm going for it.
PSN: Big-Mek
Now taste the mighty bison.

User Info: CoolMyth

CoolMyth
1 month ago#6
I am lacking in 7* tanks and breakers.

None of those units are the types I need. Have to wait and see whens the expiry date for those tickets.

May end up taking a 4th Yun or 4th Fryevia.
On 10 September 2007, I was #49 on the leaderboard for the Gamefaqs Character Battle Contest 2007.

User Info: znights

znights
1 month ago#7
Super_Krang posted...
Christine and Chow's STMR will be the tie breaker for me. My candidates for STMR Moogle so far are Marchenko and A2. If either tops them I'm going for it.

Are 2B gonna be on the list? I don't think limited unit will be there...

Else ill get zarg. I need 1 more for 7*

User Info: TheseJeans

TheseJeans
1 month ago#8
The logical choice is to pick a seasonal unit, because most likely their Prisms will be offered in the mixer, but my heart is telling me to pick Zarg or Barbie for their STMRs...
FEH FC: 653,381,1428
FFBE FC: 718,418,520

User Info: Irony

Irony
1 month ago#9
znights posted...
Super_Krang posted...

Are 2B gonna be on the list? I don't think limited unit will be there...

Else ill get zarg. I need 1 more for 7*

Only GLEX units
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 month ago#10
I might get aloha for his tmr. Not interested in literally all of the rest of those units. I either have them already or straight up don't want them.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Let's talk about GLEX UoC ticket
  • Topic Archived