• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: shaggy2knm

shaggy2knm
1 month ago#21
jaoman69 posted...
Theyre both absolutely awful people.

Yes, that they are... So who's more f***able?
FFBE ID: 799 686 939
IGN: Ahriman

User Info: shaggy2knm

shaggy2knm
1 month ago#22
ChocoboDreams posted...
shaggy2knm posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Who is Katy? Are we getting another singer banner or something?

Yes, Katy Perry.

That's actually kind of hilarious, it's a shame her sprite sucks compared to Ariana's though. I could have forgiven short hair but I really, really, really do not like that dress.

I hadn't even checked her sprite out yet. I totally agree with you. I feel like she should've been in the current story event. Some relative of Sieghard or something.
FFBE ID: 799 686 939
IGN: Ahriman

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
1 month ago#23
Ironically the only thing this Katy banner achieved is making me want a 7* Ariana, I never thought I'd see the day I actually want an Ariana banner, not that I hated the original ones.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 month ago#24
shaggy2knm posted...
SSJPabs posted...
shaggy2knm posted...

Edit: * If katy hadn't butchered her hair this discussion would be a lot harder (pun intended)
+100%

It was that feud with Taylor Swift, really made her crazy.

That's exactly why I have no doubt she'd be more fun. That woman is f***ing out there.

Oh yeah, I watched some of her livestream for Witness. Right on all counts.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: roiwa2

roiwa2
1 month ago#25
ChocoboDreams posted...
Ironically the only thing this Katy banner achieved is making me want a 7* Ariana, I never thought I'd see the day I actually want an Ariana banner, not that I hated the original ones.

Angry owner of a CK Ariana that will forever be a 6* here
F2P because daddy canceled my credit card </3

User Info: les4metal

les4metal
1 month ago#26
I always liked the Ariana banners/units/events. I do like Katy Perry too (not music so much) but what gets to me kinda, is she’s super clueless about the gameand her song lyrics have nothing to do with the game either. Like, Ariana was super involved in her sprites and what her abilities were and all that cool stuff. There were videos with her about it all. She seemed to really get into the the fans and the end product a little more. Obviously it was a business deal on both their ends but Katy just makes it seem like an advertisement when Ariana didn’t. Imo anyways. Also, bummed about no 7* Ariana. Also, Ariana is more my type too hahaha by like a bagillion
Randi 7* i'm waiting for you.......ID #010.310.589

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
1 month ago#27
Of course Baeriana is better

https://youtu.be/SXiSVQZLje8
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, SOA = Reaper.ExE - NVN73QVRQJ, Dx2 = Reaper - GXDMVQYX

User Info: whonoez

whonoez
1 month ago#28
les4metal posted...
I always liked the Ariana banners/units/events. I do like Katy Perry too (not music so much) but what gets to me kinda, is she’s super clueless about the gameand her song lyrics have nothing to do with the game either. Like, Ariana was super involved in her sprites and what her abilities were and all that cool stuff. There were videos with her about it all. She seemed to really get into the the fans and the end product a little more. Obviously it was a business deal on both their ends but Katy just makes it seem like an advertisement when Ariana didn’t. Imo anyways. Also, bummed about no 7* Ariana. Also, Ariana is more my type too hahaha by like a bagillion

Hearing her talk about the "8-bit" sprite and all that stuff about the song was really cringe worthy.

Honestly while unlikely, I'm still holding out hope one day Ariana will get a 7*.
Toobee/GL Sockurah/Fryehviah/Teaduss/Lawndew/Kurissteen/DeeVee/

User Info: Kira3891

Kira3891
1 month ago#29
Will dyer be whaling on her
FFBE-GFBeater 112,588,768
Ok, Fryevia, DV, VOL, Randi, 2B, TT, Sephiroth

User Info: RndmNmber1

RndmNmber1
1 month ago#30
While I agree to the statement in the topic's title, I can shake the feeling that the hate towards Katy Perry stems from the classic trend "hating current things".
If somewhere in the future Gumi's uses another pop star, I'd bet that there will be a topic where people say "Katy > new popstar".
FFBE: 396127609
  • Topic Archived