• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. damn those fan festa casuals created an awful accessory

User Info: Silfurbor_Negla

Silfurbor_Negla
3 months ago#11
Its a mini marshal glove, at least I can use it to reach 100% accuracy for my arena unit lol
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: whonoez

whonoez
3 months ago#12
They went and you didn't. Those who don't vote have no say!
Toobee/GL Sockurah/Fryehviah/Teaduss/Lawndew/Kurissteen/DeeVee/

User Info: Ravaryn

Ravaryn
3 months ago#13
If the option for resistance was just 10% in two elements, that's... pretty bad.

If it wasn't at least on par with a Sorceror's Cape, then I can see why they'd pick something else.

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
3 months ago#14
Id expect nothing less from fan made/inspired content.

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
3 months ago#15
what were the options they had to choose from?
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: Innocent_baby

Innocent_baby
3 months ago#16
Ravaryn posted...
If the option for resistance was just 10% in two elements, that's... pretty bad.

If it wasn't at least on par with a Sorceror's Cape, then I can see why they'd pick something else.

This.
Making it sound like they denied good res coverage is disingenuous two 10% res buffs are trash not even worth a second thought. Now if it was 20+ that would be idiotic.
3DS Friend Code: 3007-9110-9207 IGN Hamguar TSV 1846
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/361/5/b/cucco_by_z_raid-d8bhahq.png

User Info: Diirk

Diirk
3 months ago#17
Silfurbor_Negla posted...
Its a mini marshal glove, at least I can use it to reach 100% accuracy for my arena unit lol

Does it even have accuracy? And I think its doublehand, not true doublehand. Tbh it looks like complete s***, to the point that even if I was making a brand new account I'd probably replace it within a week or two.

User Info: p862017

p862017
3 months ago#18
Innocent_baby posted...
Ravaryn posted...

This.
Making it sound like they denied good res coverage is disingenuous two 10% res buffs are trash not even worth a second thought. Now if it was 20+ that would be idiotic.

it will see more use than a ghetto ass killian scarf

User Info: elee4422

elee4422
3 months ago#19
Sorry we were setup to fail to begin with, at least this will be good for beginners

User Info: Silfurbor_Negla

Silfurbor_Negla
3 months ago#20
Diirk posted...
Silfurbor_Negla posted...

Does it even have accuracy? And I think its doublehand, not true doublehand. Tbh it looks like complete s***, to the point that even if I was making a brand new account I'd probably replace it within a week or two.

Should be, I think they will just copy paste kilian scarf effect into it

Double hand is fine for me, with killian scarf+expl aileen tomb raider+bartz doublehand+this accesories that will be 100% accuracy
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. damn those fan festa casuals created an awful accessory
  • Topic Archived