• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. damn those fan festa casuals created an awful accessory

User Info: p862017

p862017
3 months ago#1
the minute they denied elemental resistance gear in favor of lb fill rate i knew they were morons

i guess fan festa attendees forgot rikku's pouch was a thing

now we got a worse version of killians scarf

User Info: xTecKx

xTecKx
3 months ago#2
How much was the resistance?

User Info: p862017

p862017
3 months ago#3
xTecKx posted...
How much was the resistance?

only 10% but its better than 10% lb fill rate or double hand lol

seeing how elemental resistance is gonna be a big requirement for future trials and not just on your magic tank on all your units it was a missed opportunity

the more resistance gear the better

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
3 months ago#4
Yeah.. everyone was so hungry for a damage based accessory that a utility accessory would've been way better

That accessory is the epitome what happens when everyone is drunk with power creep
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units

User Info: thrillee

thrillee
3 months ago#5
LB ? Seriously ? Man there's plenty of ways to get that, way better to get resistances, that had been key in plenty of my strats for trials.

Was it 10% on all elements ? Cause that would be adding insult to injury.
When in doubt, bring a Ling.
ID: 092,264,865

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
3 months ago#6
If it was 10% all elements, then they should be slapped. That would actually be a pretty good accessory. >_> If it was 10% in like an element then whatever.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
3 months ago#7
uwnim posted...
If it was 10% all elements, then they should be slapped. That would actually be a pretty good accessory. >_> If it was 10% in like an element then whatever.

It was 10% in 2 elements
FFBE - 010 016 697 (NKS)
https://imgur.com/a/GSmVMQu

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
3 months ago#8
p862017 posted...
the minute they denied elemental resistance gear in favor of lb fill rate i knew they were morons

i guess fan festa attendees forgot rikku's pouch was a thing

now we got a worse version of killians scarf

GTFO. Worse than that? So we get something 100% useless. Sounds like the fiesta fans think like Gumi.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: elee4422

elee4422
3 months ago#9
10% elements on two is useless there are way better accessories, sorry to disappoint!

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
3 months ago#10
elee4422 posted...
10% elements on two is useless there are way better accessories, sorry to disappoint!

But the 5% ATK/MAG is useful? That's really the only thing on that item that annoys me.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Hyoh lead geared towards trials
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 25XX ATK Akstar
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. damn those fan festa casuals created an awful accessory
  • Topic Archived