• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: beserkker2010

beserkker2010
1 month ago#11
@Torr yes the Halloween units were giving their 7* forms the same time we were given Lilith and Lucius. So it only matters when the christmas event starts not which week the old units will be on the banner. unless you don't have 2 already.

@N-K-S i'm not disputing that the FF7 collab will be a KM event, in fact as i look at least year i see we had the FF7 KM event the week before the christmas event and then the 2nd week was at the same time as the first week of the christmas event.

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
1 month ago#12
Well they have confirmed Katy Perry collab for next week so who knows what will happen haha
FFBE - 010 016 697 (NKS)
https://imgur.com/a/GSmVMQu

User Info: ksuwdboots

ksuwdboots
1 month ago#13
N-K-S posted...
Well they have confirmed Katy Perry collab for next week so who knows what will happen haha

Yeah but KP collab starts on Wednesday which is weird/not typical so it's possible we could still have a new event (e.g. FF7 KM) start on Friday like normal.
FFBE ID: 108,595,185
FFBE IGN: ksuwdboo

User Info: c_sunset

c_sunset
1 month ago#14
Nah that only means ff7 event will only come in jan. This week's stuff pretty much covered with story event bonus stages and KP collab. At the most we might get item world too.

Trials are possible too but they usually will announce them beforehand in their monthly update video.
FFBE global: 842,543,946
PG lasswell w hyomonto, or barb

User Info: fantasyste

fantasyste
1 month ago#15
beserkker2010 posted...
@Torr yes the Halloween units were giving their 7* forms the same time we were given Lilith and Lucius. So it only matters when the christmas event starts not which week the old units will be on the banner. unless you don't have 2 already.

@N-K-S i'm not disputing that the FF7 collab will be a KM event, in fact as i look at least year i see we had the FF7 KM event the week before the christmas event and then the 2nd week was at the same time as the first week of the christmas event.

The other UOC ticket will be available on the 22th of December.... easily FF7 banner
Chain with my Fryevia!

User Info: Master_Arbiter4

Master_Arbiter4
1 month ago#16
The longer FFVII banner gets delayed, the longer I can save up for waifu Tifa!
<3
PS: I'm broke lol
* I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me *
Love the Final Fantasy Series! Twitch affiliate! l Twitch.tv/callmepeepz

User Info: OriginalGen

OriginalGen
1 month ago#17
N-K-S posted...
moginabox posted...
Really hope we can finally get 7* Christine.

They already confirmed we are

Forget that, I'd rather have 7* White Knight & get a great STMR for my Trance Terra. Something that boosts MAG, DEF & Counter % in a BIG WAY would be ideal.
Wii U NNID: Vorash_Kadan ........................3DS FC:0276-0550-2213
PSN ps3/vita (ps3 doesn't work & can't afford to fix or buy new one): Nintendo_Gamer
  • Topic Archived