• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Poll: 7* Merc Ramza vs 7* Basch

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
1 month ago#11
They were a separate tab in the missions list and went away a couple months ago.

User Info: RudolfAxelrod

RudolfAxelrod
1 month ago#12
Mamza, because he can do whole lot more than just tanking, raising for emergency stuff, ultima for "Finish stuff with magic" mission, neutral element and long animation LB for "Finish stuff with LB", decent Atk&Mag breaks.

My favorite is his Entrust, with him and CG Lid on my team, my Hyoh and friend Hyoh could spam their LB if needed to.
FFBE IGN: Doctor [Friend Code: 900195798]
"The point of playing games is to have fun, so have fun with it"

User Info: AsianSuperman

AsianSuperman
1 month ago#13
Thanks for the opinions folks!

Can I ask something regarding his AoE magic cover?

Why is the cooldown on it a big deal when the cooldown ends on the same turn the buffs runS out? Is the concern mainly if he gets dispelled?
Proud finalist along with my wife at the 2017 FF Brave Exvius NYC Fan Festa.

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
1 month ago#14
AsianSuperman posted...
Thanks for the opinions folks!

Can I ask something regarding his AoE magic cover?

Why is the cooldown on it a big deal when the cooldown ends on the same turn the buffs runS out? Is the concern mainly if he gets dispelled?

- Dispelled.
- Killed.
- Swapped out of the party during 10-men trials.

While Merc Ramza doubles up as the only fully complete tank, being able to provoke, magic cover and physical cover all at once, his covers are linked to cooldowns which means they can be serious liabilities under the conditions listed above.

Ideally he's best used as a provoke tank in tandem with another tank unit able to AoE cover, and if that other AoE cover tank falls, he can fill up the role temporarily or even permanently if the need arises.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1600+ Atk Orlandeau
http://imgur.com/a/hXJMrVg
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Poll: 7* Merc Ramza vs 7* Basch
  • Topic Archived