• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Who did you use your UoC on?

User Info: Torr

Torr
1 week ago#1
Well today is that Magical day where we got our second set of 10 UoC tickets.

Who'd you go get? Why'd you go get that unit?

I went and got another Ellesperis. Call me crazy, but I wanted a second 7 star of her, so I dont need to rely on friend Elles all the time for tough content. I appreciate those people having her up, but i only have like 4 of you, lol.

So I'm very happy! Cant wait for the next level of missions where we get tickets for 7 star awakenings....

Think I might save those for Aerith, or Akstar though.

So what about you guys?
If you hear my theme song starting to play (https://youtu.be/IyI9DYAFNHI) you better run.

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
1 week ago#2
I still haven't used any. And knowing me i probably never will.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Hyoh lead geared towards trials
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 25XX ATK Akstar

User Info: MT_TRAEH

MT_TRAEH
1 week ago#3
i used the first 10 on hyoo because i've invested on tmrs to make him good
Desire is the root of suffering. FFBE 488 713 907
https://youtu.be/YVgR3hEXuU4 Sephiroth enhancement <3

Torr
1 week ago#4
Randomx posted...

Lol, constantly hoarding for the future, but the future never ends.

A vicious cycle.
If you hear my theme song starting to play (https://youtu.be/IyI9DYAFNHI) you better run.

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
1 week ago#5
First 10: Merc Ramza because RAMZA :3, also he's f***ing amazing and has barely left my party. Those enhancements of his did him proud!

Second 10: Fryevia. Pulled her way back during the first anniversary, and she also barely left my party, it's only fair I get her to 7* so she can have her heyday again. Pairing her with Reberta for hot Octaslash element chaining.
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316 (Reberta/Zargabaath/Merc Ramza/Loren/Fryevia, ask if you need a unit)

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
1 week ago#6
Torr posted...
Randomx posted...

Lol, constantly hoarding for the future, but the future never ends.

A vicious cycle.

Well i have a few in mind. Akstar, Aerith and Fanservice Citra & Folka...but by the time they arrive who knows how my roster will look like. Also those that i have in mind are also the units i'm gonna pull for anyway.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Hyoh lead geared towards trials
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 25XX ATK Akstar

User Info: Laws_of_Woo

Laws_of_Woo
1 week ago#7
I used the first bunch on a 4th Reberta. She's one of my absolute favorites, and I was so used to using 2 of my own, I needed another 7* so I wasn't as reliant on finding a friend.

Second set I had reserved for a 7* Tank. I had a copy of Wilhelm, Basch, Mamza, and Gladio...but no dupes. I got lucky and pulled 2 Sieghards today, so I can save the UoC for something in the future now. No immediate plans, but I'm honestly leaning towards a second Roy. I like his 7* kit, and I don't like Nichol. But I probably wont.
FFBE ID: 123.727.019 Current Lead: 1.1k/2k Fryevia or 2k+Mag Ace or 1.9k+ Reberta
DFFOO ID: 513043842 Current Lead: MLB Layle

Torr
1 week ago#8
Belialkk posted...
First 10: Merc Ramza because RAMZA :3, also he's f***ing amazing and has barely left my party. Those enhancements of his did him proud!

Second 10: Fryevia. Pulled her way back during the first anniversary, and she also barely left my party, it's only fair I get her to 7* so she can have her heyday again. Pairing her with Reberta for hot Octaslash element chaining.

Kind of why I got another Elle, she has that very nice AoE octoslash chain move. Plus i can gear her easily.

And if the game wants to try and troll me, by having her drop from rainbows now that i UoCd her, i welcome it. I'll take that 80% katana mastery with added killers stmr any day.

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 week ago#9
I haven't used my yet BUT if I don't get Seighard from daily (already used tickets and the step on him and got trolled), I will used it on him instead.

Also with the second one on Folka if I don't get her in the end.

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 week ago#10
Akstar, Auron, and Zack all specifically told me to save em so i'm gonna.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Who did you use your UoC on?
  • Topic Archived