• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Aurora Fryevia data is out

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 month ago#161
ShadowGirlxox posted...
12 hits each unit you dumbass.

then you are the idiot who don't know that a quick hit chain produces a 24 hit chain

ShadowGirlxox posted...

Also you still can't explain how to get elemental chain mods without element. Is that another one of the made up mechanics you seem to like referencing?

so baby needs to be spoonfed

twilight rain's damage has 12 hit but the damage done is not evenly

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-34
for the idiots here, the first 11 hits deal 6% of the total damage and the last hit deals 34%

however regular spark chaining only needs 12 hits to reach the max cap and seeing that the the weight of chain is not the same for all the hits, your chain mod is different

ShadowGirlxox posted...

Also you still can't understand that your party is limited to 6 actions per turn, if one of those turns is used casting imperil it is taking away something else you could be doing to increase damage.

so give me a team composition then that uses to increase damage. since your own suggestion is countered.

eiko- cannot summon on turn 1 and benefits from crazy day to finish with 3* shiva
viktor- your party dies if he is the only tank. also his damage is pretty mediocre without an elemental imbue
cg fina, you mean the unit that cannot even reach 1500 spirit without stmr and uses finisher skills with a 6.05x mods.. really impressive

ShadowGirlxox posted...

Anyway I am done with you, can't trust anything you say when the sources you quote are so full of glaring errors.

and i have especially issues with idiots who don't know how the game mechanics work

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 month ago#162
if you don't like the methodology, go to ffbe discord and #wiki-unit-ratings and complain there
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Aurora Fryevia data is out
  • Topic Archived