Should I use my EX Tickets now or save them for later?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Should I use my EX Tickets now or save them for later?

User Info: RedZaraki

RedZaraki
4 days ago#1
Should I use my EX Tickets now or save them for later?

?
https://i.imgur.com/jKWMT8a.png

User Info: Locust99

Locust99
4 days ago#2
Is a unit you want in the current pool? -> USE
Is a unit you want not yet in the pool? -> DON'T
Noli manere, manare in memoria Noli manere, manare in memoria
Sephiroth, Sephiroth

User Info: Sylverce

Sylverce
4 days ago#3
Locust99 posted...
Is a unit you want in the current pool? -> USE
Is a unit you want not yet in the pool? -> DON'T

User Info: Shadun

Shadun
4 days ago#4
How are other people supposed to know? You could be a complete beginner, so every 5* could be useful. If you already have every possible unit, then keep it and wait for the unit you wish for to be in the pool.
IGN: Shadhun // Tidus, Barbie, and anything what's asked
ID: 117,896,343

User Info: Decalogs

Decalogs
4 days ago#5
Generally there is no reason to save them, the chance of it being on the current banner is low. Still a chance, but I wouldnt hold my breathe so just take it for what it is, just a random rainbow.

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
4 days ago#6
Bare in mind if there is a specific units you want in the future, the chance on getting that said unit is super duper low compared to what is it now.

I mean the EX tickets can pulled you anyone except the limited units in the current pool so with more unit, the pool get larger.

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
4 days ago#7
I follow a simple rule: Normal tickets are to be saved for interesting banners, EX tickets are to be used asap.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Hyoh lead geared towards trials
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 25XX ATK Akstar

User Info: Manowarrior35

Manowarrior35
4 days ago#8
Renkencen posted...
The EX tickets can pulled you anyone except the limited units in the current pool

Incorrect, EX tickets can indeed pull limited units in the current pool. They can get ANYONE from the current pool, limited or otherwise.
FFBE GL: Manowarr 555,298,936
"If you're already winning, you don't need to win more." - Howl

User Info: MellowLyricist

MellowLyricist
3 days ago#9
Manowarrior35 posted...

Incorrect, EX tickets can indeed pull limited units in the current pool. They can get ANYONE from the current pool, limited or otherwise.

I read something about a (suspected?) change at some point, but I did get my A2 from a 5★ EX ticket.
Children, send me back home
For this is the reason you were born

User Info: Decalogs

Decalogs
3 days ago#10
MellowLyricist posted...
Manowarrior35 posted...

I read something about a (suspected?) change at some point, but I did get my A2 from a 5★ EX ticket.

Its the first week of the banner usually I believe that those units are in the EX ticket pool.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Should I use my EX Tickets now or save them for later?