The Free Aurora Frevia is a nasty geo-location favoritism issue!

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The Free Aurora Frevia is a nasty geo-location favoritism issue!

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
5 days ago#1
So basically you can only get a gurantee of her for a attended an event that may be on the other side of the country or the other side of the world...

Seriously...? How about Gumi offers a bundle where you get all the in game goodies and such?

I mean, seriously.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: TetraSylph

TetraSylph
5 days ago#2
Yeah i been saying this before...

this whole thing stinks to the heavens.

gumi s***s and pisses on the community as a whole again, while creating some elitist club.

this f***ing sucks. and gumi will get their due for this from the communty.
They betray us, so we should not pay them back!
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: JThon

JThon
5 days ago#3
TetraSylph posted...
while creating some elitist club.

everybody can get her at a later date so I don't see how this is an issue. The club will be short lived.

For some folks out there it will be cheaper to pull on her banner than trying to make it to the event.
FFBE ID JThon: 546, 351, 721
Ayaka, 2B, Zargabaath, Tidus, Luneth, Emperor, Olive, FireV, Elza, Fryevia, Yun, Noel, Noctis, Dark Fina, Delita, DKC for sharing
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Laws_of_Woo

Laws_of_Woo
5 days ago#4
Attendees receiving special goodies is nothing new. Its done at all kind of festas/conventions all over the world, by numerous companies...this isn't doing something new by Gumi to screw you over.

The entitled whining is stupid and really getting old. You'll be able to get her at a later date.
FFBE ID: 123.727.019 Current Lead: 1.9k+ DW Reberta
DFFOO ID: 513043842 Current Lead: MLB Layle

User Info: TetraSylph

TetraSylph
5 days ago#5
JThon posted...
TetraSylph posted...

everybody can get her at a later date so I don't see how this is an issue. The club will be short lived.

through gambling....while those who live nearby get her for 40 bucks.

on top of an awakening crystal and 10 UOC....

so screw gumi

User Info: Laws_of_Woo

Laws_of_Woo
5 days ago#6
TetraSylph posted...
JThon posted...
TetraSylph posted...

so screw gumi

So what about all the people that don't live nearby, and are still going??? putting out hundreds+??
FFBE ID: 123.727.019 Current Lead: 1.9k+ DW Reberta
DFFOO ID: 513043842 Current Lead: MLB Layle

User Info: p862017

p862017
5 days ago#7
TetraSylph posted...
JThon posted...
TetraSylph posted...

so screw gumi

calm down edgelord sorry but you get no sympathy any level headed player should be happy and not salty that are fellow community members get cool stuff

User Info: Swez_pez

Swez_pez
5 days ago#8
p862017 posted...
TetraSylph posted...
JThon posted...
TetraSylph posted...

so screw gumi

calm down edgelord sorry but you get no sympathy any level headed player should be happy and not salty that are fellow community members get cool stuff

This. 100x this. You aren't owed anything. If you want swag you gotta attend. Just like EVERY other convention on the face of the planet.
FFBE - TT, Hyoh - 414525354

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
5 days ago#9
JThon posted...
TetraSylph posted...

For some folks out there it will be cheaper to pull on her banner than trying to make it to the event.
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units
Weak bait.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535
FFBE denied me Yuna... FFBE must die...
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The Free Aurora Frevia is a nasty geo-location favoritism issue!
  • Topic Closed