• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. These "defeat with esper" missions only work when they feel like

User Info: Munchie906

Munchie906
2 months ago#11
I just wittle the boss down with auto attacks until about 3%. Only fails if one of my idiots counters
FFBE: 085401268

User Info: MT_TRAEH

MT_TRAEH
2 months ago#12
Munchie906 posted...
I just wittle the boss down with auto attacks until about 3%. Only fails if one of my idiots counters

brachy is pretty bulky under 50 and it snorts your team one by one :(
Jesus doesn't really love you, but He does think you have a great personality.
ffbe noob - 488 713 907 Nothing interesting would happen if everyone obeyed God.

User Info: Fictif96

Fictif96
2 months ago#13
your esper should do the damage, if your enemy died before the animation then the esper attack will not do the damage which make your mission failed.

User Info: ManerOphen

ManerOphen
2 months ago#14
Fictif96 posted...
your esper should do the damage, if your enemy died before the animation then the esper attack will not do the damage which make your mission failed.

This makes no sense, as long as it's part of the chain or even an overkill it should count as a success.

You can cast holy kill the mob and after 10s holy will land on the dead thing and you'll get "defeat with magic", espers should be the same thing.
FFBE ID: 411,545,618

User Info: DungNgo88

DungNgo88
2 months ago#15
ManerOphen posted...
Fictif96 posted...

This makes no sense, as long as it's part of the chain or even an overkill it should count as a success.

You can cast holy kill the mob and after 10s holy will land on the dead thing and you'll get "defeat with magic", espers should be the same thing.

Actually espers do the same thing. The difference is

1. Most (or all) espers have shorter animation than Holy, so their attack may hit the enemies BEFORE your chain kill them, which mean their attack didn't kill them or overkill them, which of course fail the mission

2. If the enemies already died BEFORE the esper CG animation starts, then the esper attack will be skipped completely, which means it will do no dmg, and fail the mission
FF Exvius ID: 219 504 582

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
2 months ago#16
Are you W-abilitying your Hyohs? If their second attack starts (it counts as a different one) then it thinks of that as the defeating blows me thinks.
Friend code: 683,865,706
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. These "defeat with esper" missions only work when they feel like
  • Topic Archived