• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. "Budget" build for 7* Trance Terra?

User Info: MRW1215

MRW1215
2 months ago#1
I haven't fully leveled my T Terra, yet, nor have I fully enhanced Inherited Power, but I've not been able to break into 1000 MAG yet. My current build is:

Mateus's Malice (enhanced)
Lumiere
Circlet
Siren's Robe
Genji Glove
Soul of Thamasa

Rod Mastery
Letters And Arms
Dream Maiden's Oracle
MAG+30%

What would be a good "budget" build for her that's relatively attainable (i.e. not requiring a bunch of major 5* base TMRs, or STMRs, etc.)?

User Info: MT_TRAEH

MT_TRAEH
2 months ago#2
timothy tmr
victoria tmr
get another rod from trials
there's a 40% mag materia from the chamber of indignant as well
Jesus doesn't really love you, but He does think you have a great personality.
ffbe noob - 488 713 907 Nothing interesting would happen if everyone obeyed God.

User Info: XanthielX

XanthielX
2 months ago#3
Fully level/pot her. You should be MILES over 1k with that setup.

Then what MT said, plus farm out Lexa/William/some other40% mag to replace L&A, because Glory of Evil is a 120 mag "free" rod and Lumiere basically sucks outside of "deal X damage" missions.

Echidna's Kiss can be used in the short term to replace Dream Maiden's Oracle, that is a terribly dated trial now you should just be able to explode, plus Hat Arts from Glacial, Strategist's Ingenuity from Sheratan, and Malboro's Whisper from Rumble of Malboro should all be fairly easily attainable to fill whilst you are trying to get 40%s from tm farming or that one from the Torturous Trio (which I think is what MT means when he says Chamber of Indignant - It's actually Chamber of the Fallen but whatever)

Even buy a Cat Ear Hood with star quartz. That Circlet is a travesty
PSN/Steam: Xanthiel
FFBE: 868,049,478

MRW1215
2 months ago#4
MT_TRAEH posted...

Which one is that? I'm not seeing anything on the wiki that gives a MAG +40% materia. Also, thanks for the other tips!

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
2 months ago#5
MT_TRAEH posted...

Hmm? Which one? There's one later but the only one that gives one right now only gives +30%.

And you really need to get on potting your Mag, MRW. Using that build with pots raises her Mag to 1348 before Espers factor in. With Ramuh she makes it all the way to 1428.

Otherwise Timothy's Hat or the current 4*'s hat are a great way to boost your Mag considerably. The latter is a great one to pull for as the hat is also exceptionally good on your tank and comes with free moogles (which are all ALL if you use 4* tickets). Dream Maiden's Oracle is also awful and flat out anything beats it. Heck, you could even use danky trial stuff like Hat Arts and *still* be ahead.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
2 months ago#6
Mateus's Malice
Glory of Evil
Crown of the Covenant / Cat-ear Hood
Siren's Robe
Genji Glove
Soul of Thamasa
Rod Mastery
Scholarly Wisdom
Malboro's Whisper
Hat Arts / Adv V
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
FFBE: 682,052,972

User Info: MT_TRAEH

MT_TRAEH
2 months ago#7
ellis123 posted...
MT_TRAEH posted...

Hmm? Which one? There's one later but the only one that gives one right now only gives +30%.

And you really need to get on potting your Mag, MRW. Using that build with pots raises her Mag to 1348 before Espers factor in. With Ramuh she makes it all the way to 1428.

Otherwise Timothy's Hat or the current 4*'s hat are a great way to boost your Mag considerably. The latter is a great one to pull for as the hat is also exceptionally good on your tank and comes with free moogles (which are all ALL if you use 4* tickets). Dream Maiden's Oracle is also awful and flat out anything beats it. Heck, you could even use danky trial stuff like Hat Arts and *still* be ahead.

sorry it was the torturous trio lol, that fight didnt stick with me coz of the escape trick
Jesus doesn't really love you, but He does think you have a great personality.
ffbe noob - 488 713 907 Nothing interesting would happen if everyone obeyed God.

MRW1215
2 months ago#8
Alright, cool. Potted her MAG, and I have her set up with:

Mateus's Malic
Draco Spike
Trick Hat
Dark Robe
Genji Glove
Soul of Thamasa

Rod Mastery
Mage's Resolution
Hat Arts
MAG +30%

And she's at 1258 MAG (with the esper). That's definitely a step up, heh. I'll work on some of those trials I haven't done to get her more stuff. Which trials/ gear should I prioritize for now to add to swap with my current build?

User Info: CarpeNoctem

CarpeNoctem
2 months ago#9
Definitely replace your Circlet with the Cat Ear Hood.

Possibly consider losing Dream Maidens Oracle in favour of dual wield, put a Magistral Crest (if you have vanille) in the freed accessory slot. The magic will even out but you'll end up with a nice spirit bump.

Drace's tmr is a sword with much higher magic (and 10% mp) than the lumiere if taking out Bloody Moon is too much of a pain for you at this point.

User Info: koranthus

koranthus
2 months ago#10
I’m running her with 3x Letters and Arms because I never pulled for Mag TMR characters. She’s still over 1500 Mag with this

Mateus Malice (5* base TMR)
Sorcery (sword, 4* base tmr)
timothy TMR (hat, 3* base)
Siren’s Robe (trial reward)
Shadow Dragon Scale (limited event item)
Soul of Thamasa
3x LoA
Dual Wield
3* Ramuh
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. "Budget" build for 7* Trance Terra?
  • Topic Archived