• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Are all 7 stars this gaudy and bright?

User Info: TheseJeans

TheseJeans
2 months ago#1
TT went from a beautiful and extremely well done sprite to looking like someone drenched her in peptobismol >->.
leseall posted...
Isn't the presentation ready? So, unless the earthquake destroyed Nintendo's headquarters ... there's no excuse for delaying it.

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
2 months ago#2
I actually like TT 7*, some of the other ones look terrible like Wilhelm and Landu.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
FFBE: 682,052,972

User Info: NekoEspirito

NekoEspirito
2 months ago#3
Her's isn't out of control. Maybe I just don't mind all the crazy stuff going on with haha.
FFBE Friend Code: 407-674-257
Ask for specific units. I'm here to help! Have Gfaqs in your friend message!

User Info: TheseJeans

TheseJeans
2 months ago#4
Her 6 star form was perfect in my opinion, dunno why they needed to guff it up by adding all that aura around her legs, would've preferred flames on her hands.

Tidus's 7 star is a perfect example of not too little and not too much.
leseall posted...
Isn't the presentation ready? So, unless the earthquake destroyed Nintendo's headquarters ... there's no excuse for delaying it.

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
2 months ago#5
TheseJeans posted...
TT went from a beautiful and extremely well done sprite to looking like someone drenched her in peptobismol >->.

Well it's because she is so powerful she will make you feel sick, so now you have to drink her "pink juice" to feel better, wait that doesn't right.

Wait...I never sound right. :*(
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
2 months ago#6
PrinceOfHot posted...
TheseJeans posted...

Well it's because she is so powerful she will make you feel sick, so now you have to drink her "pink juice" to feel better

Nectar of the gods will have that effect ;)
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, SOA = Reaper.ExE - NVN73QVRQJ, Dx2 = Reaper - GXDMVQYX

User Info: TerryJ999

TerryJ999
2 months ago#7
She looks like a super Saiyan...purple or pink....purpink?
No man should never bear witness to the crazy s**t I've seen on the internet.

User Info: Irony

Irony
2 months ago#8
No she looks sexy af
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

User Info: Aitz

Aitz
2 months ago#9
PrinceOfHot posted...
TheseJeans posted...

Well it's because she is so powerful she will make you feel sick, so now you have to drink her "pink juice" to feel better, wait that doesn't right.

Wait...I never sound right. :*(

Don't say things like that about Terra<333 D:
FEH FC: 1691818076 S!Corrin and Ayra FFBE GL Player ID: 752966277. Sephiroth: 971 ATK and Trance Terra: 1109 MAG FFDOO: 287899757 Main: Terra and Squall :D
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Are all 7 stars this gaudy and bright?
  • Topic Archived