March on the Lord of the Underworld - Magic Tank

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. March on the Lord of the Underworld - Magic Tank

User Info: Jacara

Jacara
3 weeks ago#21
I'm glad I dont need any of the rewards, just frustrating I cant down the guy

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
3 weeks ago#22
I managed to beat it with a friend A.Rain, but only because I got lucky and Ayaka didn't get hit after being revived and I managed to recover somehow from everyone but Rain being dead.

Tried to make Basch sort of a provoke/evade tank, but didn't end up having the gear for evade so he mostly sat there are spammed armor/arms eraser. Then naturally I forget to kill him with a limit break. Not doing it again though.
"Antagonizing another user by posting about food is disruptive"
- A GameFaqs mod

User Info: xero549

xero549
3 weeks ago#23
Do you have jade moon pendant? It's a limited time item. But it has been s savior for me many many times.

Jacara
3 weeks ago#24
xero549 posted...
Do you have jade moon pendant? It's a limited time item. But it has been s savior for me many many times.

Yeah I have it, with clear veil it isnt needed as it gives 100% stop resist. The problem is most of the time the boss is dispelling me first then doing damage which wipes me, I dont know how to win against bad RNG.

xero549
3 weeks ago#25
Jacara posted...
xero549 posted...

Yeah I have it, with clear veil it isnt needed as it gives 100% stop resist. The problem is most of the time the boss is dispelling me first then doing damage which wipes me, I dont know how to win against bad RNG.

Then don't bring Mystea and A Rain. Put the pendant on your healer. Also I forgot. What boss is this again?

Edit nvm I looked it up. I put it on Garnet who was just there otherwise to get the Esper bar up.

Jacara
3 weeks ago#26
xero549 posted...
Jacara posted...
xero549 posted...

Then don't bring Mystea and A Rain. Put the pendant on your healer. Also I forgot. What boss is this again?

The current event boss Estark (not the raid one)

User Info: itperson

itperson
3 weeks ago#27
Jacara posted...
xero549 posted...

That's not rng. He dispels every 4 turns starting on turn 3. Give your units some fire/ice/dark resist and have the squishy units guard. How many units Demonic Flail kills is rng though and the longer you drag the fight, the more likely something's gonna go wrong.

xero549
3 weeks ago#28
What's your team? It was pretty easy. I'd suggest beating it before reset to at least get the free Lion.

I used.
Evade Wilhelm
Basch
CG Fina
Garnet with the pendant
Hyoh
Friend Hyoh.

Yeah I know that's a lot of 5* but look up some budget build videos to at least learn how he works. Then fill in with whatever better units you may have, Sinzar makes really good ones.

Jacara
3 weeks ago#29
itperson posted...
Jacara posted...
xero549 posted...

That's not rng. He dispels every 4 turns starting on turn 3. Give your units some fire/ice/dark resist and have the squishy units guard. How many units Demonic Flail kills is rng though and the longer you drag the fight, the more likely something's gonna go wrong.

But how do you survive when he dispels first then does those aoe attacks? I cant give enough resists without the buffs. And if someone dies I can either rez or heal, cant do both in the same turn with tilith

Jacara
3 weeks ago#30
xero549 posted...
What's your team? It was pretty easy. I'd suggest beating it before reset to at least get the free Lion.

I used.
Evade Wilhelm
Basch
CG Fina
Garnet with the pendant
Hyoh
Friend Hyoh.

Yeah I know that's a lot of 5* but look up some budget build videos to at least learn how he works. Then fill in with whatever better units you may have, Sinzar makes really good ones.

I dont need the lion lol have 4 already
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. March on the Lord of the Underworld - Magic Tank

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived