• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Who else is in the 1 Hyoh club?

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
2 months ago#1
After about 120k lapis and 21 tickets I still only have one Hyoh to show for it. I did the 11k step-up first and got Hyoh on the last step, so I thought I was off to a great start. Then it all went downhill. My tickets only got me a Zargabaath, and after that I got Awakened Rain as my guaranteed banner 5* on every lap of the 25k step-up. I also pulled a fourth on one of the other steps along the way, so STMR I guess? I was pretty salty, but whatever. I'll just use my UoC ticket in two weeks if I can't pull another before his banner goes away. Trance Terra will just have to keep waiting I guess T_T

Overall I waled away with:

Hyoh
Awakened Rain x4
Rem (my third)
Knight Delita (my fourth)
Nyx (my fifth)
Duke (my third)
Basch (my third)
CG Jake (my third)
Rinoa (my second)
Zargabaath (my sixth)
Dragonlord (my first, pulled from 5* EX ticket)

I literally have everything I need to make him a beast too. Who else is a sad panda right now?
"You can make it all go away. Put your head back. Close your eyes. Wade into the quiet of the stream."- Hannibal
My Friend Code is 4682-8451-8168

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
2 months ago#2
I finally used the 30% 5* which only give me my first Queen and with the 25k step up give me Areana and A Rain.

Since I only got 5k lapis left, I decided to used my ticket despite I typed yesterday, I will saved those for Seighart and Folka. Granted my intention was to used half of it (64 in total).

Anyway on my 29th pull did get me Hyoh so I can't complain!

I'm really hoping I get another from dailies as I don't want him to end up like my Orlandeau. Basically I got him from tickets and I have yet to pulled a dupe Orlandea (a shame cos I want to 7* him but I'm saving my UoC for CG Fina)!

User Info: MRW1215

MRW1215
2 months ago#3
Yep, I'm there. Kinda bummed and not sure what I want to do. Hoarded 76k lapis and 180 tickets. 11k step up gave me nothing. First lap of 25k gave me two A Rains, which is cool... Begrudgingly went for lap two, got Hyoh on step 4, figured there was a 50/50 shot to get second Hyoh on the last step... Third A Rain.

Now I'm sitting at 15k lapis, and about 50 tickets. I know everyone says it's a waste, but part of me really wants to use my UoC on Hyoh in two weeks, just on principle alone of having hoarded. But I'm not sure if I should instead burn through more lapis and/ or tickets instead... Hm.

User Info: flkid

flkid
2 months ago#4
Checking in. Got 1 from the 11k pull. Debating on Hyoh, TT or Wilhelm now for UOC. Tough decisions >.>
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: trakrunr4evr

trakrunr4evr
2 months ago#5
21k lapis and 127 tickets:

1 Hyou
No other rainbows
Very disappointed after hoarding for over 3 months. Not a single rainbow from any of those tickets.
FFBE ID: 192-608-876 IGN: Riley

User Info: bdh09

bdh09
2 months ago#6
MRW1215 posted...
Yep, I'm there. Kinda bummed and not sure what I want to do. Hoarded 76k lapis and 180 tickets. 11k step up gave me nothing. First lap of 25k gave me two A Rains, which is cool... Begrudgingly went for lap two, got Hyoh on step 4, figured there was a 50/50 shot to get second Hyoh on the last step... Third A Rain.

Now I'm sitting at 15k lapis, and about 50 tickets. I know everyone says it's a waste, but part of me really wants to use my UoC on Hyoh in two weeks, just on principle alone of having hoarded. But I'm not sure if I should instead burn through more lapis and/ or tickets instead... Hm.

This is about exactly what happened to me too. Down to 9k lapis and 40 tickets after spending 61k lapis and 160 tickets going for him. Will probably spend some more tickets and dailies trying for a dupe. Very tempted to UoC him if I fail for the next 2 weeks since I've hyoarded for so long and have most other 7* roles covered.
FFBE: 713 658 538

User Info: The_Sol_Blader

The_Sol_Blader
2 months ago#7
Me, but I didn't have a lot of resorces in the first place. I still have to get about 3500 lapis to do the last step of the 11k one though
Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: RiouMcDohl

RiouMcDohl
2 months ago#8
I am. Had to use one of my 30% tickets after the 11k step gave me nothing. Also some random tickets gave me my second Marie...

Easy pick for me: I already have two Trance Terras and between second Tidus or second Hyoh, I choose the later. Now I hope we can get enough UoC tickets before 7* Nichol is released so I can pick my second too.
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say "Nice try!"

User Info: MRW1215

MRW1215
2 months ago#9
bdh09 posted...
This is about exactly what happened to me too. Down to 9k lapis and 40 tickets after spending 61k lapis and 160 tickets going for him. Will probably spend some more tickets and dailies trying for a dupe. Very tempted to UoC him if I fail for the next 2 weeks since I've hyoarded for so long and have most other 7* roles covered.

Gah, I just got weak and used the rest of my lapis and a bunch of tickets. No Hyoh dupe. v_v Got my first Ayaka, and a dupe of OK, though, but I also got my first Basch, which is useless due to A Rain. v_v I kinda feel bad, now, since I'm F2P, and I don't know how long it'll take me to hoard that kind of stuff ever again. Sigh. I guess this means I'm using my UoC on Hyoh.

User Info: whonoez

whonoez
2 months ago#10
Sorry to hear that TC. That was a lot of resources so definitely sucks.
Toobee/GL Sockurah/Fryehviah/Teaduss/Lawndew/Kurissteen/DeeVee/
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Who else is in the 1 Hyoh club?
  • Topic Archived