UoC killed it for me I think

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. UoC killed it for me I think

User Info: MT_TRAEH

MT_TRAEH
1 month ago#41
i think tc is just suggesting he's better than anyone who wants uoc to be a thing, i guess he is? oh no what do i do?
Jesus doesn't really love you but He does think you have a great personality.
ffbe noob - 488 713 907 Waiting for Samurai / Time Alchemist / Communist Ramza

User Info: xero549

xero549
1 month ago#42
I won't be using mine on ninja boy. I plan to hold on to it for awhile. For what, I don't know. But it will not be him.
FF15 demo was terrible.

User Info: idadpb

idadpb
1 month ago#43
Tc, I present you.... The comma: ,

Use it with caution and remember to breath every once in a while ;)
Rafa: oh, you're charging up a meteor? right on lede? let me go poke her right as it comes down so she'll think i did it! - tactile_goblin

User Info: Mutedfaithwi60

Mutedfaithwi60
1 month ago#44
We get the first tickets for free but the rest we'll have to earn over time, so the people working to get all stubs together are the ones actually earning the unit.
Supporting Resident Evil Outbreak Port!
http://www.supportoutbreak.webs.com

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
1 month ago#45
- First free no-effort UoC.

- Get all meta units.

Pick one, and go 350k+ KM stuff for 3 stubs. Eventually.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
1 month ago#46
so this is an elitist topic? and no i have zero interest in hyoh i am going to use my first UoC to get a second loren so i have someone for my beloved kunshira to chain with besides herself (every tmr/stmr and item world i get/go through is in prep for her) and can finally get cg lid the hell out of my party and replace her with an actual tank who just so happens to be my second UoC in merc ramza

so my first and second UoC has nothing to do with hyoh they are all about getting cg lid the hell out of my party lol
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: whonoez

whonoez
1 month ago#47
See you next week!
Toobee/GL Sockurah/Fryehviah/Teaduss/Lawndew/Kurissteen/DeeVee/

User Info: Wu_Hu

Wu_Hu
1 month ago#48
Earned lols dumbass

User Info: homer1698

homer1698
1 month ago#49
despot posted...
might be in the minority I guess but I didn't want uoc to be here now every bob jim and kat are going to have all the meta units easily while I saved up and would have earned them

despot posted...
earned them

despot posted...
earned

Since when does getting lucky count as earning anything? This is a boon that many people, myself included, have been waiting for, one Gumi initially tried to deny. As for you...
"I won the lottery Woohoo! I earned that money!" "I found $50 on the ground, yep I earned
that money too." "I also earned those 3 5* base on my 10+1 summon"

Yep, you're THAT guy.

despot posted...
hyoh is just going to be everywhere now and more than half of people will have unit of choiced him just stupid tbh nothing is special or cool anyway now this is here. dig ur own grave gumi gl

Personally I'd rather use it on Chow but Gumi doesn't believe it should be used on limited units, Hyoh is overhyped garbage and even if he wasn't, who the hell cares?! This is a game where there's always a stronger unit around the corner and many people obsess about the future so much they can't enjoy the now so just shut it and let everyone have a free 5* as I said before, it's not about earning, it's about luck. If you truly feel you earned any of your draws, then you need a psychiatric evaluation.
Star Ocean: Anamnesis
IGN: havoc, ID: 6F5JD9MBZK

User Info: HarmoniousTerra

HarmoniousTerra
1 month ago#50
Shut the f*** up all your whiners and grant other poor in money people also their fun. I really want this because this game's prices for lapis to pull units is already expensive as f***!!!
FFBE ID: perhaps. / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. UoC killed it for me I think

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived