An alternative to UoCs that I see gumi doing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. An alternative to UoCs that I see gumi doing

User Info: roiwa2

roiwa2
1 month ago#1
Prisms of Choice.

That way, they can still have the "system," but way more limited.

Players will still have to use resources to pull the base unit, as a prism alone is worthless. Players can't sit on a huge stash of UoC tickets and get a unit right when it comes out like in JP. Of course, this will make STMRs harder to get too as having more than 1 units prism is useless.

Of course this isn't what I want, but this will make gumi more money by ensuring that people still have a reason to pull on banners.

Now tell me, do you hate PoC?
F2P because daddy canceled my credit card </3

User Info: MT_TRAEH

MT_TRAEH
1 month ago#2
uoc or bust, they're gonna make people mad
Jesus doesn't really love you but He does think you have a great personality.
ffbe noob - 488 713 907 Waiting for Samurai / Time Alchemist / Communist Ramza

User Info: Armiger

Armiger
1 month ago#3
theyre too dumb to think about this concept, look at what they did with the abomination 49.99 10+1, if you could choose a rainbow with that, then maybe more people would summon, and that 5 cg token for a random cg unit, i mean wtf goomie, raise prices but at least make sure your players get what theyre paying for.
2b is the best waifu.

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
1 month ago#4
It's a decent enough idea, but personally I'd hate that.

If and when they do implement a UoC feature, I'm using mine on units with good TMRs/STMRs to make the units I already have better. Prisms would make that impossible.
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 month ago#5
I've always thought Prism of Choice would be a nice alternative if they refuse to go the Unit of Choice route. But if UoC gets nerfed to PoC then they need to come a bit faster than how the UoC tickets do in jp. Just sayin.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: CoolMyth

CoolMyth
1 month ago#6
It will be a good push to slowly wean myself off this game. I did thought of the idea myself and its a plausible move. Many people will definitely not be moved though.
On 10 September 2007, I was #49 on the leaderboard for the Gamefaqs Character Battle Contest 2007.

User Info: Lazz3k

Lazz3k
1 month ago#7
Make the prism also give 100% tmr, and people would be more receptive to it.

But still, i dont see the big deal with uoc. If they are worried of people saving them for future banners/units, make it so we can only carry 2 at a time. No hoarding. I dunno. Its just a unit. Let people have fun. It wont stop the whales from whaling.

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
1 month ago#8
I await the horror of UoCs being near unlimited, but the catch being with paid lapis only.

This is so Gumi's style.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1600+ Atk Orlandeau
http://imgur.com/a/hXJMrVg

User Info: CoolMyth

CoolMyth
1 month ago#9
JI_Joe posted...
I await the horror of UoCs being near unlimited, but the catch being with paid lapis only.

This is so Gumi's style.

"1 UoC will be given for every 1000 Ex points."?
On 10 September 2007, I was #49 on the leaderboard for the Gamefaqs Character Battle Contest 2007.

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
1 month ago#10
CoolMyth posted...
JI_Joe posted...

This is so Gumi's style.

"1 UoC will be given for every 1000 Ex points."?

Something like this.
Might have to work around the numbers, but yeah, that's the concept I can see them coming from.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1600+ Atk Orlandeau
http://imgur.com/a/hXJMrVg
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. An alternative to UoCs that I see gumi doing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived