• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ksuwdboots

ksuwdboots
5 months ago#31
Torr posted...
ckross144 posted...
You got a decent 7* and 2 copies of a strong TMR on a 5k pull and blew 80k trying to get a spear.

Yea that's on you pal, there's plenty of things to blame Gumi for but this isn't one.

A very unforgiving response.... Not untrue, but some slack would be great. C'mon. No focus units on a banner with like $500 worth of lapis. That's the real thing here.

And STMR weapons are one of the better things to go for in my own opinion, if you're going for stmrs.

Wait, what banner doesn't have any focus/rate-up units?
FFBE ID: 108,595,185
FFBE IGN: ksuwdboo

User Info: Torr

Torr
5 months ago#32
ksuwdboots posted...
Torr posted...
ckross144 posted...
You got a decent 7* and 2 copies of a strong TMR on a 5k pull and blew 80k trying to get a spear.

Yea that's on you pal, there's plenty of things to blame Gumi for but this isn't one.

A very unforgiving response.... Not untrue, but some slack would be great. C'mon. No focus units on a banner with like $500 worth of lapis. That's the real thing here.

And STMR weapons are one of the better things to go for in my own opinion, if you're going for stmrs.

Wait, what banner doesn't have any focus/rate-up units?

No, I was pulling on the Nalu banner and didn't get a single Nalu in over 500 dollars worth of lapis.

The step up banner and Nalus actual banner are two separate entities.

And there is a no focus banner, a permanent one that's always at the bottom in the summon menu. I believe that dorsnt have any rate ups for any specific character.

I used that one a few days back to try for a 4th Seabreeze Fina, and wouldn't you know, I actually got her!
If you hear my theme song starting to play (https://youtu.be/IyI9DYAFNHI) you better run.

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
5 months ago#33
Ace_Strife posted...
1% on banner, 2% off banner.

It’s designed for you to fail. Gotta do the step ups, because only then can you win:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/182206-final-fantasy-brave-exvius/76821897

All f2p lapis, too. Only possible because each summon was a 5% rate of getting him.

On the other hand, I spent $200 chasing Tidus on his banner and didn’t get one. One 5*, of anything. Yeah. Game owed me that step up win.

While that screenshot in that topic is very lucky, it's not as lucky as you might think it is. It got calculated that, that last step on that step up had rainbow crystals yielding Reagen at 70%.

Definitely very, very lucky to see four rainbows, it wasn't the utterly obscene luck you might think it was though, the rainbows rates for yielding a Reagen were tremendously boosted, but only for that last step. Hopefully they do the same for Hyoh.
Amusing.

User Info: CoolMyth

CoolMyth
5 months ago#34
That 4th Nalu was supposed to be from an off-banner pull...

My condolences.
On 10 September 2007, I was #49 on the leaderboard for the Gamefaqs Character Battle Contest 2007.
  • Topic Archived