• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jaciel01

jaciel01
5 months ago#11
salpetriere posted...
My condolences.
FFBE ID 069036739
IGN Jaciel

User Info: Torr

Torr
5 months ago#12
Ricemills posted...
at first when you say "duped" I saw you got "dupes" of naru and thought it was a stealth brag. after finishing reading the post now I feel sorry for you for the 80k loss.
btw, Hyoh step up only 11k right? I guess you can afford it when he comes.

Seriously, just stick to the step ups... whatever you get you get.

The Rinoa/Squall banner got me too. The step up went good. And the actual banner did the same to me.

I dont know what's going on but the off banner rates on the actual banners is bad.

They need to change the focus rates... I think its 50/50. But it should be 75/25. We have a permanent no focus banner if we want those. And I've used it. Recently.... Pulling on a focus banner should yield focus units.
If you hear my theme song starting to play (https://youtu.be/IyI9DYAFNHI) you better run.

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
5 months ago#13
50% on banner would be an improvement. It’s 33.3% on banner for most pulls.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
5 months ago#14
Blingya25 posted...
From my experience when the pulls are too good, and on the first pull, stop while you are ahead, it's that good feeling that will always betray you

This always seems to be the case. It teaches you to quit while your ahead (I only now understand this term only ever related to gambling :P)
Friend code: 683,865,706

Torr
5 months ago#15
uwnim posted...
50% on banner would be an improvement. It’s 33.3% on banner for most pulls.

Is it really?....Wow. No wonder. Yeah they need to tweak that.
If you hear my theme song starting to play (https://youtu.be/IyI9DYAFNHI) you better run.

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
5 months ago#16
MAZZ0Murder posted...
This always seems to be the case. It teaches you to quit while your ahead (I only now understand this term only ever related to gambling :P)

Good advice for gambling in general
Cutscenes are cheap. Games aren't movies.
Make me care about your game and then I'll care about the dramatisation of it.

User Info: NekoEspirito

NekoEspirito
5 months ago#17
At least you scored some good stuff. Hope it turns into a good lesson about conserving resources.

I got to step 3 on squall banner and stopped the even though I scored 7 rainbows. I had the crazy itch but big bad sith lord is here soon.
FFBE Friend Code: 407-674-257
Ask for specific units. I'm here to help! Have Gfaqs in your friend message!

Torr
5 months ago#18
NekoEspirito posted...
At least you scored some good stuff. Hope it turns into a good lesson about conserving resources.

I got to step 3 on squall banner and stopped the even though I scored 7 rainbows. I had the crazy itch but big bad sith lord is here soon.

You know, I wasnt terribly upset that I have enough Blathier for his stmr... 80% atk for gun users is actually good. But the 5th one and the 3rd of today was over the line for me.

Duke, meh... Lulu, I actually like but dont use because of her wonky magic right now.

Wilhelm was just totally unnecessary. I already had 5.... Already had his stmr. I dont need any more.

My intent when I pull on a banner is strictly to get the banner units. I'm a bit of a spender. And I have more than enough of everything else at this point. So anything off banner is like....c'mon guys.

User Info: Manowarrior35

Manowarrior35
5 months ago#19
Rhei1610 posted...
i did one 5k summon on the 5% banner. no rainbow. off to saving mode again i go.

I used like 15 rare summon tickets, got 2 of that little cat guy and finally one lightning sword unit which is all I wanted. Good use of blue tickets though, random moogles are always worth it but this banner is pretty bad, saving the rest (even though it's like 9 tickets / 4 gold tickets only), Lapis is secure not even a daily pull.
FFBE: F2Pevia 555,298,936
FTW BTW

User Info: LordKefka2

LordKefka2
5 months ago#20
Torr posted...
I've been duped...! So even though Hi-oh is right around the corner I felt enticed to go about and pull on this 5% Nalu banner. And I actually had some real success.

https://i.imgur.com/16OYH1w.jpg

First 5k pull! Woo, 7 star right away.... I was feeling good, so I went ahead and just completed all 5 5k summons for that banner. Picked up a 3rd Nalu along the way. Happy days!

Well that's where everything went horrible. I thought, I have 3 of her already, I just need 1 more for that nice Spear of hers! Went to her actual banner and it all fell to s***.

See that 80k lapis in that screenshot? Yeah it's all gone. All of it. I got 3 Balthiers, Lulu, Duke, and a 6th Wilhelm.

Oh my dear God. I'm in a state of what the f***ery right now. 6 off banner units in a row from that real Nalu banner. Not a single one of her. All my lapis is gone. I'm kind of angry.

This game really can piss me off. To the point where I feel like should write them in the feedback section.... let them know i hate them right now.

Anyway, heres a tip! If you want to pull on this banner? Just do the 5% ones, dont go into the actual banner. The moogles suck and I feel like those being there somehow is detracting from the actual rates.

f***in congrats!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/182206-final-fantasy-brave-exvius/75852826
  • Topic Archived