• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Torr

Torr
4 months ago#1
I've been duped...! So even though Hi-oh is right around the corner I felt enticed to go about and pull on this 5% Nalu banner. And I actually had some real success.

https://i.imgur.com/16OYH1w.jpg

First 5k pull! Woo, 7 star right away.... I was feeling good, so I went ahead and just completed all 5 5k summons for that banner. Picked up a 3rd Nalu along the way. Happy days!

Well that's where everything went horrible. I thought, I have 3 of her already, I just need 1 more for that nice Spear of hers! Went to her actual banner and it all fell to s***.

See that 80k lapis in that screenshot? Yeah it's all gone. All of it. I got 3 Balthiers, Lulu, Duke, and a 6th Wilhelm.

Oh my dear God. I'm in a state of what the f***ery right now. 6 off banner units in a row from that real Nalu banner. Not a single one of her. All my lapis is gone. I'm kind of angry.

This game really can piss me off. To the point where I feel like should write them in the feedback section.... let them know i hate them right now.

Anyway, heres a tip! If you want to pull on this banner? Just do the 5% ones, dont go into the actual banner. The moogles suck and I feel like those being there somehow is detracting from the actual rates.
If you hear my theme song starting to play (https://youtu.be/IyI9DYAFNHI) you better run.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
4 months ago#2
:(
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: Dragonslayer67

Dragonslayer67
4 months ago#3
Looks like the banner Gatcha.
Why is it that your problem is that there is no problem so you have to create one with me. why?? Why do you do this??

User Info: xTecKx

xTecKx
4 months ago#4
That's gambling for you.

User Info: Blingya25

Blingya25
4 months ago#5
From my experience when the pulls are too good, and on the first pull, stop while you are ahead, it's that good feeling that will always betray you
You're the best friend that I ever had I've been wish you such a long time you're sunshime
FC: 4339-2507-6799

User Info: Torr

Torr
4 months ago#6
Dragonslayer67 posted...
Looks like the banner Gatcha.

I got GOT

:/

@Blingya25 yeah truit's TRUE, and I was trying to do that. But as I starting grinding the story missions I was liking Nalu more and more. The one they give you as a companion was actually decently strong. Like 1.1k attack and her Limit is a million hits. So it convinced me to go at her. And I got trolled super big time.
If you hear my theme song starting to play (https://youtu.be/IyI9DYAFNHI) you better run.

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
4 months ago#7
My condolences.
Taste the happy, Michael!

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
4 months ago#8
at first when you say "duped" I saw you got "dupes" of naru and thought it was a stealth brag. after finishing reading the post now I feel sorry for you for the 80k loss.
btw, Hyoh step up only 11k right? I guess you can afford it when he comes.
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
4 months ago#9
That sucks.

I feel ya, spent way too much on FF8 banner even though I knew it’s not exactly good and drained most ressources that were left.

It happens but who knows, maybe you’ll be our next one ticket boi in a future banner so keep your head up!
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: Rhei1610

Rhei1610
4 months ago#10
i did one 5k summon on the 5% banner. no rainbow. off to saving mode again i go.
FFBE: 988 651 978, IGN: Rhei
It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.
  • Topic Archived