• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The who's who topic part 2, now with spreadsheet!

User Info: RaidenGarai

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#41
As Blue Skie mentioned, there's a request access button (blue view button I believe).

If you'd like edit access just use that and let me know who you are on the boards in the message. It sends me an email and I can grant access once my laptop loads the screen (this thing is garbage and takes a few minutes!)
FFBE IGN Zero, Whatever I have that best fits the current content. Everything else available on request.

User Info: -ZenXero-

-ZenXero-
1 year ago#42
Great, now I don't have to Craigslist people with friend units I need :D
FFBE: ZenXero 364-999-848

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#43
Everybody that sent info through post 42 has been added. Thanks for those offering to help with the updates as well! :)
FFBE IGN Zero, Whatever I have that best fits the current content. Everything else available on request.

User Info: Urgaleet

Urgaleet
1 year ago#44
Told me I have to request access, so I did. =]
FC: 4012 - 6623 - 5477
FFBE: 080, 330, 309 Send a PM if you add me. ^.^

User Info: Two-Face

Two-Face
1 year ago#45
RaidenZeroX posted...
Everybody that sent info through post 42 has been added. Thanks for those offering to help with the updates as well! :)

You're welcome. Since we need people in this community we can trust to edit this, I figured I might as well volunteer my services.
Fry: Attention New New Yorkers: stop acting so stupid!

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#46
Two-Face posted...
RaidenZeroX posted...

You're welcome. Since we need people in this community we can trust to edit this, I figured I might as well volunteer my services.

Exactly! I don't want to give access to people I don't recognize from the board just in case, but if I see someone that I do that doesn't have a history of derping it's a no brainer!

User Info: Urgaleet

Urgaleet
1 year ago#47
This is honestly cool as hell, happy we're doing something like this.
FC: 4012 - 6623 - 5477
FFBE: 080, 330, 309 Send a PM if you add me. ^.^
IGN: Tiberias
ID: 919,636,090
Lead:Zell for Event bonus, will change to Sephiroth.
Would you kindly?
FFBE ID: 919,626,090 IGN Tiberias.

User Info: Ravaryn

Ravaryn
1 year ago#49
IGN: Ravaryn
ID: 716-947-445
Lead: Varies too much
Slots: By request

User Info: Ninjabotv2

Ninjabotv2
1 year ago#50
Don't forget request sticky if you haven't already so we have this easily accessible going forward.
PSN: psychodriver614
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The who's who topic part 2, now with spreadsheet!
  • Post New Message