• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The who's who topic part 2, now with spreadsheet!

User Info: Akane123

Akane123
1 year ago#31
Lead: Tidus
I carry other info in my sig lol.
GL ID: 902,425,840 ,JP ID: 504,216,994
IGN: E.N.D
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Ninjabotv2

Ninjabotv2
1 year ago#32
Bleu_Skie posted...
Maybe have a column saying friend spots available and a yes or a no?

That'd be a lot work to keep updated, especially for one person doing it for everyone, since trolls walk among us.
PSN: psychodriver614

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
1 year ago#33
Ninjabotv2 posted...
Bleu_Skie posted...

That'd be a lot work to keep updated, especially for one person doing it for everyone, since trolls walk among us.

For one person sure if they do it like every day. I was thinking like once every two weeks or so and bring some trusted people in to help if needed. I wouldn't mind helping out tbh.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

Ninjabotv2
1 year ago#34
Bleu_Skie posted...
Ninjabotv2 posted...
Bleu_Skie posted...

For one person sure if they do it like every day. I was thinking like once every two weeks or so and bring some trusted people in to help if needed. I wouldn't mind helping out tbh.

It's not a bad idea, it's just such a fluid thing is probably easier to do through a post when you have spots open.

User Info: RaidenGarai

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#35
Updated through post 32.

If there's anybody who would like to have edit access I think I can give that to specific people. Might need an email address or something though, I haven't tinkered around with it too much.
FFBE IGN Zero, Whatever I have that best fits the current content. Everything else available on request.

Ninjabotv2
1 year ago#36
RaidenZeroX posted...
Updated through post 32.

If there's anybody who would like to have edit access I think I can give that to specific people. Might need an email address or something though, I haven't tinkered around with it too much.

Yeah you'll likely need a gmail address to share it with editing access.

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
1 year ago#37
Not sure, but I saw a request access button thing. So I did that. I don't care if you know my email as long as you don't laugh at my love of papa roach in 2004ish when I made the email :P
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.
Name: UltimatePizzaLord
IGN: Otters
ID: 904 674 934
Lead: Olive
http://www.gfycat.com/DopeyMelodicDogwoodtwigborer#
FFBE - OTTERS

User Info: Two-Face

Two-Face
1 year ago#39
RaidenZeroX posted...
Updated through post 32.

I can do that if you want.

Thanks for editing my ID back, by the way.
Fry: Attention New New Yorkers: stop acting so stupid!

User Info: Rhei1610

Rhei1610
1 year ago#40
Gfaqs name: Rhei1610
IGN: Rhei
ID: 988 651 978
Lead: Squall (bonus unit)

Edit: added last known lead
FFBE: 988 651 978, IGN: Rhei
It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.
(edited 1 year ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The who's who topic part 2, now with spreadsheet!
  • Post New Message