• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The who's who topic part 2, now with spreadsheet!

User Info: RaidenGarai

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#21
fearthisjuggalo posted...
GFaqs: fearthisjuggalo
IGN: Godemus
Friend code: 185 220 814
Lead: Olive

Updated, thanks!
FFBE IGN Zero, Whatever I have that best fits the current content. Everything else available on request.

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
1 year ago#22
Neat.

IGN Bleu
ID 391171048
Lead is currently Light Veritas.

So I change my lead pretty often. I'd be willing to keep my lead updated on the spreadsheet or PM whomever.

And yeah, Sticky requested.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.
(edited 1 year ago)
RaidenZeroX posted...
fearthisjuggalo posted...
GFaqs: fearthisjuggalo
IGN: Godemus
Friend code: 185 220 814
Lead: Olive

Updated, thanks!

No no, thank you. Especially now that you're stuck editing since we can't have nice things.
Godemus FFBE 185220814 - Olive/Tidus
Godemus FFRK cJtH - OK(Forgotten Power)

User Info: Two-Face

Two-Face
1 year ago#24
My ID is 890 042 008. Other than that, my info is correct.
Fry: Attention New New Yorkers: stop acting so stupid!

User Info: Ninjabotv2

Ninjabotv2
1 year ago#25
RaidenZeroX posted...
uwnim posted...
What is wrong with some people?

My stuff looks right.

Unfortunately this particular user is probably just trying to get back at me for defending Gumi, and not raging on them at every opportunity. I'm almost positive that I know who it is, but I'm not going to state their name since that would be giving them the attention they want for this.

Actually I could think of 2 likely candidates. But their GFaq names both start with the same letter...
PSN: psychodriver614

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
1 year ago#26
My info is still good
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - Too many 5* to name lol... PM me for requests- I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META

User Info: MyztykJay

MyztykJay
1 year ago#27
GFAQs Name: MyztykJay
IGN: Myztyk
ID: 774 323 008
Lead: Squall now, PG Lasswell later

Might just be easier to have one or two people in control of this spreadsheet to avoid the (as evidenced) inevitable ruination of it by stupid people who think they’re funny by trolling and editing it. I know that sounds a lot of work, but think about how many times you’d have to edit troll edits. Just sayin’.
DFFOO 462624024 (Fully MLBed Vincent) / FFBE: 774323008
"Rally-ho yourself." Quina Quen, FF9

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
1 year ago#28
Name: Unit3d
IGN: Unit3d
ID: 742 648 876
Lead: Rinoa (For MK Event)

How will you be updating the Leads? I imagine a lot of us would be switching often.

User Info: RaidenGarai

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#29
Two-Face posted...
My ID is 890 042 008. Other than that, my info is correct.

Corrected, thanks!

Ninjabotv2 posted...
Actually I could think of 2 likely candidates. But their GFaq names both start with the same letter...

One of them has me on ignore, and wasn't actively posting at the time. The other one was active in other topics at the same time. That ones the culprit.
FFBE IGN Zero, Whatever I have that best fits the current content. Everything else available on request.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
1 year ago#30
Maybe have a column saying friend spots available and a yes or a no?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.
(edited 1 year ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The who's who topic part 2, now with spreadsheet!
  • Post New Message